Alone i once stood: chapter 10

I woke up and did my usual routine. i walked down the street of my school. i entered the parking lot and climbed up the steps. i walked to class and took my seat at the back of the room and sat by myself. it's so weird how alone i feel now, like before i could deal with it but now its like depressing. of course i won't cry about it but it does kill me a little on the inside.

I sat their and drew a snake wrapped around a rose. just like every other dumb day it went by i had skipped science class and next thing i know is that it's over school if finally done. i walked out the parking lot putting my books away. "hey there beautiful" i heard a hot smooth voice say it made my heart burst. i looked up and saw Carlos. "hey" i said. "come on get it" he said. i shook my head i was still a little upset that he left me alone. "no thanks" i said and continued walking. i heard he whine. "please get in" he said. 

"why do you wish for me to get in so bad" i said looking at him. "because i missed you and it looks like it will rain so come on" he said. yeah right i thought. i looked up at the sky a single drop fell and hit my cheek. i looked back at him i sighed. "okay" i said and walked over to his car. i walked over to me and gave me a hug it surprised me. "sorry for leaving but i had to do something" he said. he pulled away and opened the car for me. "it's okay" i said. i entered he shut the door and entered him self. i put my seat belt on he started the car and took off. i looked out the window the whole time. i felt his long stares at me occasionally but he would then look at the road.

"why don't you have friends?" he said. "because then i would be in drama twenty-four seven and that's another reason why i don't have a phone cause then people would want to talk to me" i said he laughed i saw my house coming up. he pulled up and turned off his engine. i reached for the door getting ready to get out. i felt Carlos hand wrap around my wrist and yank me back into the car i turned me head to say something but his lips crashed into mines. i was like a telephone pole electricity running  through me. i placed my hands on his face and pulled away. i got out the car and shut the door. i looked back he was still in the car. "you going to sit their all day?" i said with  a smile. i saw his face light up and he quickly got out shutting the door and setting the alarm.

He jogged up to me and took my hand. i looked at it "so does this indicate that were a couple or friends with benefits?" i said pointing to our hand "it can be friends with benefits but i much prefer you as my girlfriend then watching you kiss another boy" he said. i nodded it's true if i saw some one flirting with him i would kill them maybe. "so how bout it do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said. "um no" i said with a smile his face fell. i started to laugh "just playing yes i would love too" i said. he looked at me "good because your my mate and you don't really have a choice" he said with a smirk.

I hit his arm 'jerk' my mind said. but i couldn't help but think that he is my jerk. we walked into the house i opened the door and dropped my bag. i slumped on the couch relaxing from school. "so you missed me?" Carlos said. "no i liked it i wouldn't see you so ha" i said. "sure" he said. "i'm going to take a shower" i said getting up and going upstairs to take my shower "OK but when your done wear some thing nice and comfortable" he said. "fine" i said not really thinking on why.

----------------Carlos p.o.v

once she went up stairs i took out my phone and called the famous STREGA waterfront restaurant. "hello what can i do for you?" this man said over the phone. "yes i would like a seat for two" i said. "hmm whats your name sir?" "Carlos Ramirez" I said into the phone "OK Mr.Ramirez i will have your table ready for you at eight" he said. "thanks" i said and hung up. i looked at my watch it was five o'clock. okay so after dinner we should go to the movies and then a walk on the beach at jersey. and then home i thought to my self. i heard the bathroom door open the quick pitter patters of feet quickly walking across the room then i heard another door close. i chuckled lightly knowing that she was rushing so i wouldn't see her in her towel. i walked up stairs to the bathroom and took a shower.

---40 minutes later. i got out wrapping the towel around my waist and walked out as the same time i did Yasmin was walking out her room she had on some black skinny jeans and a nice black and white shirt with bon jovi on it. her hair was wavy and she had side bangs with black flats. "sorry" she said looking down. "it's cool" i said "well i'm going to get dressed"  i said and walked to the room i was staying in. I got dressed i put on a white shirt and the arms and shoulder piece was black i put on some black pants with my black vans. i combed my hair some strands falling in my face. i put on some axe body spray and walked down stairs.she was sitting on he chair with my phone in her hands. she looked like she was playing some thing. wait a minute! how she get my password man she's good. i shrugged and walked over to her. "you ready?" i said "yeah, but were are we going by the way?" she said handing me my phone. "surprise and how you figure out my password?" i said. "that's for me to know and for you to keep tyring to figure out" she said getting up. i laughed "fair enough" I  said and we walked out the door we entered the car and i drove away from the gray curb.

---------yasmin P.O.V

i was in the car looking out the window. "here hold this for me" Carlos said. i turned to look at him i looked at his hand and saw that he was holding his phone. "Kay" i said and took it. i put his password in which was 'sexy boy'. wow it was so hard i thought with sarcasm. i clicked his camera button by accident. i saw that his memory card was empty. i made a cute bubble face and took a pic. i took like five pictures and then went in his main menu in his  phone we lived in new jersey. i noticed we were in a real fancy neighbor hood. i just looked at my clothes then out the window. oh well i thought. i don't care what people thinks about me. i noticed him pull up to a big restaurant my mouth fell slightly open. he got out and i did too. "ready?" he said. "yup oh and here" i said handing his phone back. "thanks" he said i nodded. the place was called strega waterfront. he took my hand and we walked in

SOOOOOVSORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG I BEEN TRYING TO WORK ON A SONG I'M WRITTING BUT ANY WHO HOPE YOU ENJOYED ;)