Lunch Group?

"Oh shit!" Ashley yelled as she shoved the rest of her sandwich in her mouth. "I'm supposed to make up a test in English. Curse Mr. Garcia! See you guys later!" she shouted with her mouth full as she quickly walked away in her black high heels that matched her short black dress. I wondered how this little group got started.

"Ha ha, I have Mrs. Water, she's super easy." Kylee said, smirking at Ashley running away.

"I have her, too." I said, finally speaking up. Kylee looked at me intently until recognition shone in her eyes.

"Wait, you're in my class!" She said suddenly as I froze. "Didn't you used to hang out with Kelly?" She asked. Kelly was one of my old friends.

"Not anymore." I said solemnly. Kylee looked like she wanted to say more, but Jace reached over and took half her sandwich.

"You know, some people bring their own food to school." She said, glaring at him as he ate the sandwich.

"Why would I do that when I have an amazing best friend like you?" He replied, grinning at her in a cocky, but very attractive way. Kylee blushed a little, but she hit his arm and kept eating.

"You're so arrogant Jace." Zach said, shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"I'm arrogant?" Jace scoffed. "You, sir, are surely mistaken." He said, sticking his tongue out at his twin.

"You're so grown up." Zach said, laughing. Jace raised his eyebrow at the comment.

"Blake," He said, dragging another person into this stupid, but very entertaining, argument. "could you please remind Zach that he went trick or treating instead of going to a party like a grown up."

"Hey, that was a great idea!" Zach said and Blake just smiled at him and shook his head.

"So," Jace said, "back to our guests, who you've been so rudely ignoring." He said looking at Zach.

"Unfortunately, they're always like this." Blake said to Erica and me.

"It's super annoying." Kylee added.

"But pretty hilarious." Erica said, grinning as she glanced at me. I loved her smile and her soft pink lips. Trust me, they are soft.

"So, how long have you two been together?" Jace asked, sipping some of Kylee's soda. I blushed as Erica answered.

"We're not really together." She said. Kylee slapped Jace's arm.

"You can't just assume things and stop taking my refreshments." Kylee said, snatching her soda back.

"Sorry! Gosh, they don't care." He grumbled.

"What sport do you play, Blake?" Erica asked, thankfully changing the subject.

"Football, but I also run track." He said, smiling. I swear, the guy looked like a movie star. He had the whole chiseled face with just a hint of danger. Zach was sure lucky, although I was into more feminine things nowadays.

"He's my little athlete." Zach said, patting Blake's head. Blake just laughed and I got the sense he didn't talk a lot, although I don't think I get to comment on talkitivity considering I've said six words.

The bell rang, ending, what I consider to be, a pretty good lunch. I was getting better at being around people. I even started to relax a little. After the bell, Zach and I walked to Art.

"Erica seems really nice." He said as we walked.

"Yeah." I said blushing furiously, much to my embarrassment.

"Are you guys really not together?" Zach blurted out as we reached the door to Art. I looked at him and he was giving me a "tell me the truth" look. I took a breath and made him wait a few more seconds.

"Well, we have sort of kissed." I said nonchalantly. Zach squealed and I smiled. I felt like I could trust him. I've only known him for two days, but he was a genuine person. Wow, look at my progress, I trusted another person. My shrink would be so proud.

"We have a lot to talk about." Zach said, holding open the door to our Art class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm sorry it took so long to get this up, but here it is :) if you comment, I tend to write more *wink wink nudge nudge* but thanks for reading and supporting, I really appreciate it.