New Pride

Coco's POV

I've been on my own for two weeks now and I just found out I am pregnant. I have thought of returning to pride rock. To raise the cub with Scar, but I love it out here. No rules or responsibilities. But I know I can't raise my cub alone. I need a pride to help protect them. I have ninety days to find a pride or safe place to raise my cub.

So I've given myself fifty days to find a pride or safe place. If not, then I'd return to the pride-lands. Right now I'm in the Greenland's and it is just as beautiful as the pride-lands. (Map of the Lion King world: https://img00.deviantart.net/8aa0/i/2012/319/2/f/pridelands_political_map_by_fireleviathan-d5l3w0n.jpg).

It is time for me to hunt again as I haven't eaten in two days and feeding more then one now. I see a herd of zebra and start to stalk them. Not realizes there were others doing the same. Suddenly the herd starts to run my way and I crouch low before pouncing on a passing zebra. I wrestle it to the ground and kill it.

"What are you doing here?" someone demands and I turn to see two lionesses & a lion. It was the lion who had spoken.

"Hunting" I state standing in front of my kill.

"Be nice Nick" the lioness with brown eyes scolds him. "I am Sara, this is my sister Abby and out brother Nick" she says. Abby has blue/purple eyes and had similar colouring to Nick.

"We left to start our own pride" Abby states.

"I'm looking for a new pride" I tell them. Then explained how I went rogue and found out I was pregnant. "So it was either find a new pride or return to the pride-lands" I finish.

"You can join our pride" Nick tells me smiling.

"Yeah, you're an amazing hunter" Sara states.

"I'd love to help raise you cub" Abby says smiling.

"I don't like rules" I tell them.

"You won't have to follow any as queen" Nick states.

"I'm flattered, but I already have a mate" I tell him.

"Not like that,  just rule beside me and your cub can be my heir. I don't want cubs of my own and this is the perfect solution. You get a pride and I get an heir" he explains.

"Yeah Nick's gay" Abby says giggling.

"I don't care, I'd be honoured to be your queen. But only if it's ok with you two" I say looking at Sara and Abby.

"It's alright with me" Abby states.

"Do we get to eat the zebra?" Sara asks and I nod my head. "Then I'd protect you always. my queen" she says bowing. We all then start to eat the zebra together. Before they lead me back to their cave. There was a tunnel that lead to a den and back entrance. We're also not far from a lake and there's plenty of shade for hot days.

"This place is perfect" I tell them.

"So when are you due?" Nick asks.

"About eighty to ninety days" I say shrugging.

"Plenty of time to prepare for the new arrival or arrivals" Sarah says smiling. "But you need to take it easy, we can't risk you getting hurt" she tells me. "Now you need plenty of rest, we'll give you the grand tour tomorrow" she tells me. Abby curls up beside me and we all fell asleep.

(Hundred and ten days later)

We now have a fully established territory, but no new members

We now have a fully established territory, but no new members. Except for my two week old daughter Mione. She was made the prince of the pride and is the future queen. When Nick and I decide to step down. She looks just like Scar, but has my build.

Recently two rogue lions have been spotted nearby but have not tried to enter our territory. But Abby and Sara are due to go into heat in six weeks. So Nick has been training himself hard, so that he can protect all of us. Especially little Mione.

I've heard word from the herd of Simba's birth and presentation. And also of Sarafina's cub Nala. Also there was a rumor going around of Simba and Nala being betrothed. Otherwise I have not heard anything either then that Ahadi and Uru are dead.

A/N

Picture above of Sara and Abby. Picture on the external link of Nick and picture in chapter of two week old Mione.