Meet Octavian - Bethany Delise

^^Bethany's outfit

Octavian, that man is a hunk of man candy. My name is Bethany Delise and my daddy is super rich so I'm super fabulous. I have long blond hair and bright green eyes that makes all the guys swoon, except for Octavian. He is so perfect with his light blonde hair, bright blue eyes, tan skin, and toned body (Piper made him look better). Right know I was staring at him from across the cafeteria. He was fiddling with the necklace that he always wears, talking to his football buddies. His necklace is a leather cord with a pendant that looks like a green puff of smoke or something. I don't really understand why he wears it. Oh well, it's time to head to Greek history class. It's a mandatory class, plus Octavian is in my class.

Time skip, gym class.

Gym, ugh. I hate being sweaty, but now we're learning monster defence and I don't want to die. "Alright kids, today we have a demigod coming in to teach you some sword fighting. Please respect her, she is the leader of the Roman demigods and could kill you in a second." Then a girl who could give me a run for my money walks in. She has dark brown hair in a long braid down her back, a Spanish completion, piercing black eyes, and a very powerful aura of leadership. Around her neck was a leather cord, like Octavian's, with a half gold half silver mechanical dog head. You could tell by one look that she was not someone you wanted to mess with. "I am also a Lieutenant of the hunt, so flirt with me and you will end up in the hospital." She said glaring at the male population.

"First off, I'm going to give you a demonstration. Does anyone know how to sword fight?" Nobody raised their hand, for fear of being murdered. "All right then, panda pet murderer, get your but down here." Too everyone's surprise, Octavian stood up and walk down to grab a sword. "Seriously, that was like two years ago!" "Hey, what can I say, we all have a soft spot for Percy jr." "Let's just get to the part where I kick your but." "In your dreams octopus." The next thing we knew, Reyna lunged at Octavian and they were in a full on battle . Ten minutes later, Octavian was on his back with two swords pointed at his throat. Octavian laughed as Reyna helped him up and gave him a hug. "Oddly enough, I missed having you around." "Octy, want to introduce your girlfriend to this person." I said to make sure she knew he was taken. "Octavian, are you cheating on Rachel?" "What, whose Rachel, I'm his girlfriend." "Sorry sweetheart, but Octavian has a girlfriend, and it ain't you." "Oh yeah, prove it." "Okay. Octavian, would you like to do the honours?"

He touched the green pendant on his necklace, and a column of green mist appeared beside him. Two seconds later, a column of pink mist appeared beside it. When the columns faded, they were replaced by two girls. The first had long wavy red hair, bright green eyes, and a dusting of freckles across her pale face, she had a necklace with a teddy bear head pendant. The second had long straight light brown hair, a Native American tan, and kaleidoscope eyes, she was wearing a light blue lightning bolt pendant on a leather cord. "Hey Octy, why are we here." "Why are you calling my boyfriend Octy, only I can call him that." "Excuse-moi, but last time I checked. Octavian was my boyfriend, not some dumb sluts." "Do you even know who you are talking to?" "Please, tell me who you are." "I'm the daughter of Aphrodite from the second great prophecy." I expected them to bow down in fear, but instead they started laughing.

They looked at each other and nodded in agreement. "Mortals, my name is Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano(?), Daughter of Bellona, roman goddess of war, (insert other titles)." "I am Octavian, legacy of Apollo, (insert other titles), boyfriend of Rachel Elizabeth Dare." "I am Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Oracle of Delphi, (insert other titles) girlfriend of Octavian." "I am Piper McLean, daughter of Tristan McLean and Aphrodite, (insert other titles), and wife of Jason Grace son of Jupiter." Then they disappeared I'd a swirl of green, yellow, pink, and purple mist.