Chapter Four

~General Narration~

Optimus's optics widened seeing the two, he never expected any humans to be capable of transforming into such large beasts. They were beautiful and majestic, yet dangerous and deadly at the same time. It was possible that not even the largest Predacon could not match their beauty. They both stood there watching him carefully, he knew they, even one of them, could easily kill a Cybertronian easily.

He was one of the tallest Cybertronians and yet they were easily taller than him. As he thought about it they were taller than the Dinobots who easily towered over most Cybertronians. The only Cybertronians who were taller than the Dinobots were a few Predacons, the combiners, Skyfire, Sky Lynx. Then the Cybertronians who were the bases themselves such as Omega Supreme, Metroplex, and Fortress Maximus.
"Optimus now you see why we are different from other humans." Optimus heard Amy's voice in his mind.

"You can speak in these forms?" He asked.

They nodded "Yes, we may not be able to speak normally but we can speak into a persons mind allowing us to communicate with them." Shi said.

He nodded "If you have never told anyone then the Decepticons must have found out some other way about your ability." He said

They both looked at each other then at him "When Airachnid attacked us we split up and ran two different ways. She went after Shi and I used that chance and shifted into this form and attacked Airachnid. She made a tunnel to escape in and I shifted back into my human form and she must have seen me do it. That is the only possible way the Decepticons know about us." Amy said.

Optimus nodded "Then that is the only way the Decepticons found out about both of you." He said
"Optimus if the Decepticons know about us now where will be the safest at?" Shi asked.

"I will take you to the Autobot base and there both of you will meet the other Autobots." Optimus said
"When will we go?" Amy asked.

"Sometime in the next few days." Optimus said looking at the two.

Amy nodded "Optimus me and Shi must hunt at least once a month, if we don't then our hunger will overpower us and we will shift into this form and we will hunt for anything with blood running through its veins including humans."

Optimus nodded "I will make sure that both you and your sister can hunt at least once a month possibly even more than once." He said.

Amy and Shi bowed their heads "Thank you Optimus." They said looking at him.

He nodded "Its my pleasure." He said.
"Optimus we will hunt today then we will get ready so we can head to your base today or tomorrow." Shi said.

Optimus nodded "I must contact the base and tell them that you two are coming, though I will not tell them about your secret." He said.

They both nodded "Very well do want you must, we are going to hunt. If we are to leave today or tomorrow our secret may depend on ." Amy said.

Optimus nodded "I cannot tell you what you can't and can do but if the Decepticons attack you come back immediately." He said.

They nodded and both quickly launched into the air and flew towards the middle of the forest. Optimus watched them go then turned and pressed his communicator.

"Ratchet we are going to have two more humans join us. I need you to make sure that before we arrive at base that everyone is not there." Optimus said