Chapter Three

~Shi~

I walked to the front door where Amy was waiting.

"Finally you decided we can go look for our knives." I said walking out.

She rolled her eyes and followed me "Well I just needed to be sure that whatever those things were are gone." She said.

We walked side by side, heading towards the area where Airachnid had attacked us.

"Amy?" I asked looking at her.

"What is it Shi?" She asked still looking ahead.

"Should we tell someone about what we saw?" I asked

She shook her head "No, whatever they were its none of our business. We just need to act like nothing happened and try to forget it." She said.

I looked ahead of us "I don't think anyone would believe us anyway." I said.

She sighed "That's why I don't want to tell anyone. They probably won't believe us then they will begin to investigate into our life and we can't have them finding out about our secret." She said.

I knew she was right but I just wondered how long had they been here?

We stopped at the spot where Airachnid had attacked us "They should be around here somewhere." I said kneeling down.

Amy nodded and started looking on the ground "Hopefully they didn't go very far." She said.

We both looked up hearing jet engines and both saw a large silver and purple jet fly over followed by a grey fighter jet. We stood up as they turned around and headed towards us. They both changed into tall robots, the purple and silver one was huge while the grey one was skinny and fragile looking. We stepped back seeing both of them and the largest one looked down at us with his blood crimson eyes.

"So these are the two humans who Airachnid attacked." He said revealing his shark looking teeth.

Me and Amy looked at each other before we both turned and started running.
~General Narration~

Both girls ran but Amy was quickly picked up by Megatron"Fetch the other one." He ordered.

Starscream started to follow the Shi but was knocked aside Optimus who instantly put himself between the two Decepticons and Shi.

"Megatron." He said activating his battle mask.

"Optimus you should know better than to try and attack me while I have one of your precious humans in my grasp." He said tightening his grip on Amy who cried out.

Optimus looked at the girl then at Megatron "Release her Megatron." He ordered staring at his oldest foe.

Megatron smiled showing his fanged dentas, but the smile quickly faded as they all heard a loud roar from behind Optimus. They all turned and looked behind Optimus to see a dark winged creature running towards them. Optimus jumped out of the way as the creature lunged at Megatron who dropped Amy and rolled out of the way. The large creature lowered its body over Amy who quickly stood behind its legs.

Optimus stared in amazement at the creature, it was taller and bulkier than him was but moved quickly and stroke fast. Its wings alone were huge and not mention the two large horns on to of its head with two smaller ones on bottom were deadly. It growled watching both him and the two Decepticons who stared at the creature.

Megatron snarled "Soundwave send a groundbridge." He ordered never taking his optics off the creature.

A blue and green swirling vortex appeared behind him and Starscream. They both turned and ran into it before the creature could react. It turned to Optimus and growled ready to attack, Amy quickly ran out and stood between Optimus and the creature with her hands up.