Episode eight part one

We were all sitting around the table. I was sitting on Gabe's lap, because I did not want to stand."congratulations!" Todrick, Jeffrey, and Bonquisha said.
"We're so proud of you guys." Bonquisha smiled.
"You guys have done so good this summer." Jeffrey complimented.
"Yes, you did and despite everything that has happened I just want you guys to know that I am so happy you guys choose to come and spend your summer vacation with me, I think we all are, ain't that right Wilfred?" Todrick asked.
"No." He replied.
"Okay anyway, guys think about this tomorrow night you will be competing in the finals of battle of the bands can you believe that?" Todrick asked.
"Yes, but we have something to say." Gabe tried to say.
"Just simmer down okay Bonquisha, Jeffrey and I just wanted to let you guys know that no matter what happens we are so proud of the progress." Todrick was cut off.
"We really have to say something." Gabe tried again.
"Gabe shhh, we just want you guys to know that all of your efforts have been so worth while and no matter what the outcome," Todrick said.
"You guys have blossomed from bumby band caterpillars into beautiful soaring butterflies get it Dana you're flying." Jeffrey interrupted.
"Thank you but," Gabe tried to interrupt.
"I'm not done Gabriel. I'm not finished." He sassed.
"But." Gabe tried.
"Oh my, are you finished. I'm just really excited to see you spread your wings and not fly no none of you are flying and float into super stardom. Everybody in." Jeffrey inspired.
"Thank you Jeffrey that was beautiful." Todrick complemented.
"That's why I said it."
"We just wanted to let you knows without all the drama that we are really proud of you am I right. Do you want to say anything Bonquisha?" Todrick asked.
"All you voices really improved thanks to me." Bonquisha said.
"I just want, I just really want to interrupt and say that." Gabe started.
"What!" Todrick snapped.
"We're not competing in battle of the bands." Gabe said.
"What!?" Jeffrey, Bonquisha, and Todrick yelled.
"You guys have some serious explaining to do." Todrick demanded.
"We've been thinking we learned a lot we truly have," Cole started.
"And we would also like you to know we are all abundantly grateful for your hospitality, your words of wisdom, and you're soul food cooking, we love your collard greens." Will added.
"At the beginning of the summer we made a list and we set out to get all the things the Triple Tones have. We needed to get good bodies," Cole started.
"Get girlfriends." Dana added.
"Figure out our sound." David finished.
"Look at us we don't have a new song to perform," I started.
"Or new girlfriends." Cole added.
"And somebody on Instagram called us skinnyfats." Cabe complained.
"So basically what we're trying to tell you is we're throwing in the towel. We lost to the Triple Tone once are we really willing to do it again." cole finished.
"Okay." Todrick said.
"Okay, is that all you have to say?" I asked.
My eyebrows knitting together. "Okay if you don't care, then we don't care for you. Who cares we wasted our entire summer and devoted every ounce of energy we have to help you guys make your dreams come true who cares." Todrick started.
"And I sacrificed my beach time on what some would call a lost cause, I dedicated my vocal genius to people who just give up, and walk away from their dreams, no big deal just my whole summer!" She yelled.
"And I have slaved over a sewing machine for hours and hours to make you guys look like superstars and it was a joke, you should be called lost direction. And worst of all I have to cancel my life size cutout, standup of David." Jeffrey cried.
"You got a life size cutout of me?" David asked.
"It was bigger than life size."
"Thanks for wasting our time."
They walked out of the room. "Well that went well." Will said sarcastically.
Wilfred walked in, "Oh, what's up Wilfred, will you get us some drinks please?" I asked.
"We get waters." We all said.
"Actually we're out of water now." Wilfred said.
"Wilfred are you mad at us too?" David asked.
"Why would I be mad, because I walked up and down stairs, fought off your crazy, cooked you food, picked up you filthy underwear and bras, suffered though you're horrible singing, and had my eyes permanently damaged by you're horrific dance steps for what? So you could just quit." Wilfred breathed.
He set the bottle down a little too hard and it shattered. "Oh, Wilfred I've never seen you like this." Gabe started.
Gabe walked towards him and stated to fix his tie, he quickly got pushed away by Wilfred. "Pick this up." Wilfred demanded.
"Yes sir." Gabe answers.
"You say, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir, sir, yes, sir, yes." Wilfred demanded.
Gabe tried to say the thing he once knew by heart. "I can't do it, I'm sorry." He apologized.
"You're a horrible person." Wilfred said.
He walked out of the room. "Okay guys we can do this so we don't have a hit dong. I'm sure we can write a new one and who cares if we don't have hug six-packs, our fans love us for our personalities, our style and our swaa so we don't have girlfriends," Cole started,
"I mean speak for yourself but word on the street is Will and Heaven have been pretty serious," Dana said.
"That's great bro. What was that new song you've been working on the other day?" Cole asked.
"Get to know you." Will answered.
We finally agreed on what we were doing. We got everyone to get back in on it. Jeffrey was being the choreographer. "5678, stop, stop it's already a mess." He complained.
"Dana where's your poster, Will where is your performance face. Disgusting. Gabe you look like you have gas, do you have gas?" Jeffrey asked.
"No." Gabe answers.
"We have to be ready 5678." Jeffrey started.
"Stop, just stop, Jeffery stop, just stop alright. I'm not doing this anymore I didn't come all the way to LA to make a fool out of myself. This is going to get us kicked off the stage." Gabe interrupted.
"Okay Mr.Bigman why don't you choreograph the dance." Bonquisha sassed.
"I could but I'm not the choreographer. Your making us look ridiculous. What is this move? 'M sorry but your moves look like doodoo and I'm not do doing them." Gabe continued.
"I hate to offend you guys, but Gabe is right. We need a new choreographer." Todrick agreed.
"Well your in luck." Rebecca appeared.
Will fainted. "Oh, come one Will we're tired of the drama." Rebecca said.
"Yes ma'am." Will mumbled.
"You've been faking it this whole time?" I asked.
"I know it sounds weird but I feel like it was the only way you guys would notice me." Will confessed.
"Rebecca what are you doing here?" Todrick asked.
"Well if you must know Todrick I am here to save IM6 here's my resume, might take you a while to read it. You all are decent looking, especially you Dana, but I don't care about that, I don't even like you're songs. I'm here to take your moves to the next level." She said.
After a long discussion we finally decided she was in.