Episode three

We were finally at the battle of the bands, or boy bands, whatever you want to call it. "Okay guys this is it tonight's the night." Todrick incourged.
"Don't be nervous." Bonquisha said.
"Go out there and strut your stuff." Jeffery added.
"Remember all the dance mover that we taught you." Todrick ordered.
"Amd remember all the vocal techniques that Bonquisha had taught you." She added.
"And remember who picked out your outfits." Jeffrey added.
"And most importantly.."Todrick started.
"Beat the Triple Tones!" The tree of them yelled.
"Hey we can do this right guys?" Cole asked.
"Actually yeah we're about to kill them." I smiled.
"The fat guy with the radio told me to tell you that you have five minutes." Wilfred informed.
"Alright time to hydrate your vocal cords." Bonquisha ordered.
"Wilfred we need drinks for the group." Todrick said.
We all started saying what we wanted, but we realized, "We get water." We all said.
"You're learning." Wilfred walked away.
"Okay guys time to hit the stage. I need everyone's hands in, just remember be smart, be sexy and David don't fart on stage." Todrick said.
"I won't sir." David replied.
"Say sir, yes, yes sir, yes, sir, yes, hmn yes." David said correctly.
"That's my boy okay IM6 on three. One, two, three." todrick started.
"IM6!" We all shouted.
Jeffery got a little too excited because after we siand IM6 he was screaming in circles in the middle. Then he had us take a selfie. We started walking back stage, "lets make sure we warm up our voices even along the way." Bonquisha said.
She was talking so loud, and then she started to blow spit bubbles everywhere. "Okay Bonquisha can you keep it down? We don't want to attract attention to ourselves." Gabe interrupted.
I nodded my head in agreement. "What did you just say to me?!" she asked.
"He said that you're embarrassing us. You don't see no one else around here blowing spit bubbles." I backed him up.
"Excuse you, you embarrassing your ownself, got your pants to youe knees, all you little cakes is hanging out. Now are y'all here to impress the girls backstage, or the audience? Okay then, come on with these lip drills. Come on Gabe push it babe, I can't hear you. Work on your placement sometimes you just keep it a little quiet." Bonquisha constructed.
We were backstage warming up when we got interrupted, " well, well, well you guys are getting done with your first voice lesson." Cody (the leader)said.
"No, no we were just warming up. We're IM6b by the way." Cole said.
He stuck his hand out to get a handshake with a polite smile. "Oh yeah we know who you are we've seen your work. You and Dana making fun of us." Cody stated.
"What? No man I mean we don't know who you are right guys? What's your name?" Dana asked.
"Dude those are the Triple Tones, we talk about them all the time remember, that's the band Todrick told us to beat. How you guys been?" David interrupted.
I physically face palmed. "Is he serious?" M-jay asked.
"Okay, okay we didn't mean any harm by the video we were just having fun." Cole tried to clear things up.
"Yeah, well tonight we're going to have fun sweeping you guys off the stage." M-jay replied.
This got me mad, "Haha that's pretty funny but to sweep us off the stage you're gonna need some real talent." I snapped.
"What?" Cody asked harshley.
"And a good broom." Will added.
M-jay got up in Wills face, "Yo, you want to say that to my face."
We were all getting all up in each others face, "Break it up!" Bonquisha shouted.
"And I'm sorry who are you?" Cody asked.
"I'm Bonquisha Laquisha bonita thompson effin Jackson and don't you forget it." She sassed
"Okay broquita." Cody replied.
Bonquisha looked so offended, "Oh, no, no dase Bonquisha," Gabe started.
"Bon to the qua to the sha, honey!" We all finished.
"Okay, guys let's go, we don't have time for these reindeer games." Bonquisha snapped.
We watched the Triple Tones preform, and now it was our turn. We walked out on stage and Will started:
"I'm as bad as you want this side of me you'll never miss. But I promise I don't need saving cause I'm just trying to save my own skin."
Bexley:
"I always show her nothing but the finest, all she shows me is where the exit sign is. Si baby please if you fall for ,e don't ask for mercy, please cause I won't crash again."
Cole:
"I come off a little rude cause I got everything t lose. You really need to watch your step, you think I'm heartless."
David:
"Well I just listen to my heartless, my heartless,I'm not heartless. No I just listen to my heartless, my heatless oh I broke you one to many times, now I just listen to my heartless."
Bexley:
"I can feel your hold on me that's why I'm drifting away. Cause the minute I let my guard down you walk right in and slam the door in my face."
Dana:
"I always show her nothing but the finest and all she shows me is where the exit sign is. So baby if you fall for em don't ask for mercy please I won't crash again."
Cole:
"I come off a little rude because I got everything to lose, you really need to watch your step, you think I'm heartless."
Bexley:
"Well i just listen y=to my heatless, my heartless, my heartless I'm not heartless, no i just listen to my heartless. My heartless oh I broke you one to many times now I listen to my heartless."
Gabe:
"Im love I've been dealt a hand. Bad cards I wanna fold them when I try to break the ice, they always give me that cold shoulder. You I've been left for the vultures one too many times. So if he said she said I'm trouble I'll tell ain't lying. Told you they weren't gonna last. I'll take all you gifts and give them back. My love is a trap you know it's a fact baby I;m nothing but your next regret. So you better keep your distance or I'll teach you a lesson. And if you think I'm heartless."
All:
"Well I just listen to my heartless, my heartless, I'm not heartless no I just listen to my heartless my heartless, I'm not heartless no I just listen to my heartless."
Will went to sing and he fainted. We all rushed over to his side. "Someone get us some water." Cole demanded.
We all looked up, "Rebecca!" We all shouted.
We were standing on stage when the host announced that the Triple Tones won. We went backstage and sat on the couch."okay so you didn't win. How does it feel?" Todrick asked.
"This sucks." I spoke up.
"Yeah I would say so this does indeed suck sir. But you know what else sucks? Giving up going home, throwing in the towel. Now that you guys know exactly what your competition is, what is IM6 gonna do? Your gonna wake up at 8am tomorrow morning and your gonna come back here for the final and your gonna show the Triple Tones what IM6 is made up. You understand that?" Todrick asked.
"Yeah." We all said.
"Say sir, yes, yes, sir, sir, yes, sir." Todrick ordered.
"We then replied it exactly right."Thats right I', so proud of you guys, I love you." Todrick said.