Episode one

***Dana's pov***
My dad and I were outside saying goodbye, "Got you clothes? Your
hats? Obviously you got your shoes?" He asked all at once.
"Yes, yes, and of course." I responded.
"Hey go on down there and have some fun, knock them dead, don't make me have to come down and take care of you alright?" He asked.
"I got you." I responded.
**Cole's pov**
My mom and I were outside saying goodbye, she hugged me and said almost in tears, "Oh honey I'm going to miss you. You do the great things okay?"
"I'll try." I replied.
My dad walked outside, "Wow, wow, what you still doing here? We gotta get him outta here." My dad said.
"What? No, no, no." My mom protested.
"Yes, yes, yes." He argued.
"Bye son, we love you," They both said.
**Will's pov**
"You do exactly what Todrick says okay?" My mom ordered.
"Okay I will." I replied.
I started to walk away, "Wait where is you're coat?" she asked.
"It's summer." I whined.
She came running outside with my coat. "Here you go bye."
**Gabe's pov**
Bexley's mom dropped her off at my house, and my mom took us to Todrick Hall's house. My mom was leaning outside the window talking to me, "No hay mujeres, excepto Bexley, no hay fiestas, haz lo que te digan. Sí bueno, y no me hagas subir allí. Adios te amo, mi chico. (In English, there are no women except Bexley, there are no parties, do what they tell you. Be good, and do not make me go up there. Goodbye I love you my boy.) Adios Bexley."
"Adios Mrs. Morales," Bexley replied.
**Bexley's pov**
Gabe and I were with the other boys standing in front of Todrick's house. "Yo it's like four stories!" Cole exclaimed.
"This is so cool." I breathed.
"So this is it guys." Dana said.
Dana rang the doorbell, a guy with slick back blonde hair and a 'oh my god I don't want to be here' face opened the door. "Hey." Cole smiled.
"What's up?!" Dana said
Dana raised his hand for a high five, when he never got one he put his hand down. "Welcome we've been expecting you. You can leave your bags downstairs and once we've assigned you your rooms we will bring them up to you. Would you like something to drink?" He asked.
"Lets see I'll have a coke." Gabe replied.
"Sprite please." Cole politely followed.
"I'll have an apple juice." Will added.
"Sweet tea please." Dana answered.
"Coke." I said.
Gabe winked at me as I sat across from him. "No I'll have a diet pepsi, you know I gotta stay sexy for the ladies." David finished.
David lifted his shirt up and started doing body rolls. Cole then told him to put his shirt down. "You all get water." He said dully.
We all watched him weirdly and he slowly poured water in to six glasses. When he finished he put the bottle back. "Todrick will be down shortly, my name is Wilfred if you need anything." Wilfred informed.
"That's funny I'm Will." He had to add in.
"Right. Enjoy your stay. And don't break anything." Wilfred walked away.
We picked up the glasses and rank so water. "Well that guy was weird, but this house is so dope." Gabe smiled.
"Can you guys believe we're in Hollywood right now. Imagine all the insane parties we're going to invited to man." David added.
"With all the Hollywood hotties," Cole started.
"With the Hollywood bodies." Dana finished.
"And, and think of all the historical sets and back lots we're going to get to visit. Guys i'm so freaking excited." Will beamed.
"Right, well I'm about to post an Instagram picture." Gabe replied.
I walked next to Gabe and kissed him on the cheek. He passed the phone to Cole,
Cole:
"First things first we're the realist, dropt this let the whole world feel it and we're still in the music business. We could hold you down, like we're giving lessons in physics. You Should want some bad boys like this,"
Gabe:
"Drop it low pick it up like this, cup strike, cup of goose, cup of this. High sneaks worth half of a ticket on my wrist."
Cole:
"Taking all the liquor straight, never chase that,"
Gabe:
"Rooftop like we're bringing '88 back."
Cole:
"Bring the hooks back, where the bass at?"
Gabe:
"I got the sparkly spilling you should taste that."
Dana:
"I'm so fancy you already know I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo."
Bexley:
"I'm so fancy can't you taste this gold? Remember my name 'bout to blow."
David:
"I said 'baby, i do this I thought that you knew this' can't stand no haters and honest the truth is and my flow retarded each beat did depart it. Swagger on stupid, I can't shop in no department."
Gabe:
"To got my money on time, if not money, decline, and swear I mean that there's so much that they give that line a rewind. So get my money, if they non money, decline."
Bexley:
"I just can't worry about no haters gotta stay on my grind."
Cole:
"No tell me who that, who that? And do that, do that? Put that paper over all, I thought you knew that, knew that. We be the IM6 put our name in bold. We've been working we're up here with some change to throw."
Bexley:
"I'm so fancy you already know I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo."
Will:
"I'm so fancy can't you taste this gold? Remember my name 'bout to blow."
Dana:
"Tell me who that, who that?"
David:
"I-IM6."
Dana:
"Who that, who that?"
David:
"I-IM6."
Dana:
"Tell me who that, who that?"
David:
"I-IM6"
Will:
"And tell me who that, who that?"
Gabe:
"Y-M- seis. (IM6)."
Will:
"Who that who that?"
Gabe:
"Y-M-sies, (IM6)."
Will:
"Who that, who that?"
Gabe:
"Y-M-sies, (IM6)."
All:
"About to blow."
We were all dancing around the room in onesies and humming Fancy. When we got interrupted by a high pitch but low and husky kinda voice, "Why you all in my room?"
We turned to see The Todrick Hall. "dude you Todrick Hall." Gabe stated.
"Your house is the bomb!" Cole bubbled.
"Y'all like my house?" He asked.
"Yeah!" We all yelled.
"I mean do you really like my house?" He asked again.
"Yeah!" We replied.
"Then sit down before I kick you all out. I'm sure you know exactly who I am, but just in case you forget, I'm Todrick Hall; ex bradway star, TV personality, internet guru, and exactly what you need to take your little 'band' to the next level. You know I've seen your work you've got what some would call talent, but what else? What is going to take IM6 to the next level? Uh oh, your looking at it. You will train, you will grow, and you will work harder than you have ever worked in your whole life. You understand me blonde streak." He asked Gabe.
"Yes sir.." He mumbled out of amazement.
"Say sir, yes, yes, sir, sir, yes." Todrick demanded.
"Sir, yes...." He tried but failed.
"With my help the six of you will be known across the country, the world, the universe, by golly the galaxy will know the name IM6." He beamed.
"I just got chills." Cole breathed.
"Me too." Gabe agreed.
I nodded my head in agreement. "Oof." David shiverd.
Todrick got up in his face and drank from the glass of orange juice that he took from Dana, "Shh, meet your team this is Jeffery, Jeffery will be your stylist." Todrick introduced.
A guy with leather overalls and glasses on, walked into the room. "I don't really think we need a stylist. Do we guys?" Dana ubjected.
"Yeah I don't think so either." Will agreed.
"Oh, let's see you look lick up Kim Kardashian pregnant, bloated and chunky." He sassed and David.
He didn't stop there, "You sex cells, and you look like you're selling a dirty diaper found on the beach." He continued with will
He turned to Dana, "Constipated and bumpy."
"You're ugly." He sassed at Cole.
"You're ugly, you're ugly and I hate you." he told Gabe.
He then turned to me, I got really nervous my grip on Gabes hand tightened, but not enough to hurt him, "You look like a fat insecure little girl." he finished.
I sunk behind Gabe and zipped my onsie up all the way. Gabe gave me a sad look. "Trust me.." Jeffery started.
"You need a stylist!" The three of them yelled together.
"And this is Bonquisha," He introduced again.
"Bon, bon, gua." Will tried.
"No honey that Bonquisha, that's bon to the qua to the sha heney!" She shouted.
"She's my cousin and lucky for you, she just got fired from her job.." He started.
"Hold up, I did not get fired my job was just permanently discontinued, or whatever." She interrupted.
"Well she got let go. And now she will be your new vocal coach."
"That's right Honey! Boop!" She shouted.
Will started laughing. "I'm sorry but are you serious?" He asked.
"Can she even sing?" I followed.
Their six eyes all got wide, and the boys backed up. "Did she just say can I sing?! Can I sing?!" she yelled.
"I think you need to show them honey boo, boo." Jeffery said.
"Well let me break it down for you, 'head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders." She sang.
The boys and I had our mouths open, she was amazing. "No if there are no more questions or concerns about my team, let's move forward, in two weeks you will be competing in battle of the boy bands, and I got them to let us keep Bexley in the group." Todrick informed.
"What's that?" "its a battle between boy bands." Todrick replied.
"Oh lord we got a slow one on our hands." Bonquisha sassed.
"Its the prelims, but the best boy bands will be there." Todrick said.
"We're not worried," Cole smirked.
"Yeah we got this right guys?" I asked.
"Yeah!" they all replied.
"You're competition is an up and coming boy band called the Triple Tones." Todrick said seriously.
We all started laughing, "Laugh it up, giggle it up, but there the new it thing, they have have fans, they have style, and most importantly they have confidence. Now here are the house rules," He started.
"For number one," Bonquisha added.
"There will be no partying absolutely no smoking or drinking while you are here this summer." Todrick stated.
"Number two." Jeffery continued.
"Pick up after yourselves, I am not your maid and this is not twelve years of slaves." Todrick demanded.
"And we ain't your mama! Number three." Bonquisha sassed.
"My door lock at 9:30 sharp if you are not in this house by that time you will be locked out. And you will not be let back in until 9:30 the next morning."
"Yes, it happened I did it. I'm sorry. Number four." Jeffrey apologize.
"If someone is locked out, they stay out, do not let them in. does everyone understand?" Todrick asked.
"Si." Gabe replied.
"Yup." I followed.
"Aye, aye captain." David saluted.
"Got it." Cole said.
"I understand." Will nodded.
"Good. wilfred, show them to their rooms." Todrick ordered.
When wilfreds name was called he walked out of the closet. He rolled his eyes at this, but walked out of the room we all followed him. David was putting his clothes away. While Gabe was sitting at his computer talking to two girls so I walked up behind him, "hey babe what you doing?" I asked.
"I was just talking to some girls and they wanted to know if David and I wanted to go to Bob's big boys. Do you want to go with us?" He asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Let me order us an uber." David said.
I had a really confused look on my face, when Gabe voiced my thoughts, "What's an uber?" Gabe asked.
"It's like you're own personal driver, I use it all the time, man it's tight." He informed.
He grabbed his collar and did a weird movie and then hopped back up. "Wait do that again?" Gabe asked.
He did the thing again. Gabe then told the girls that we would meet them there. We were on our way out when David stopped us, "Hold up guys, jacket or no jacket?" He asked.
"Bro it's LA it doesn't get cold over here." I told him.
David then dropped his jacket on the floor. David, Gabe, the girls and I all got milkshakes. We continued talking and then it started getting late, "Yo David what time is it?" I asked.
"9:25." David answered.
"Dude we have to go!" Gabe half yelled.
"Let me call us an uber." David replied.
"Bro we have to leave the doors lock at 9:30 sharp." GAbe demanded.
"Well bye ladies." David said while getting up.
"You gonna take the check?" One asked.
"Maybe next time I promise." David replied.
We started running to the house, Gabes pants almost fell down. We started to run up the stairs to the house when Gabe tripped over one of the stairs. We tried to open the doors but they were locked. "Dude I'm gonna call my mom, I can't be locked out all night." David took out his phone.
Gabe stopped him. "Bro they're gonna kill us if they find out we got in trouble on the first night." Gabe said.
"I have an idea." I informed them.
"It better be a good one." David said.
We walked around to Cole and Dana's window and we picked up pebbles and threw them at the window, until saw two figures coming towards the window. They opened the sliding door/window. "Yo where you guys been?" Dana asked.
"Let us in and we'll tell you." Gabe tried to persuade them.
"I don't know man that would be breaking rule four on day one." Cole said.
"Man screw rule four it's freaking cold." I replied.
"Throw me down a sweatshirt." David pleaded.
"We'll be right down," Cole started, "but first." He smirked.
"Oh no." Gabe breathed.
"Come on we'll do anything. Just let us in I'm freaking freezing." David pleaded.
"I mean speaking of cold it's pretty chilli up here." Dana informed.
"Yeah I mean I'm freezing." Cole added.
"Well what do you want us to do about it?" I asked.
Next thing we know we were standing naked by the road and we were trying to cover up as much as we could. "Come on guys let us in. This is embarrassing." Gabe pleaded.
"Hey how about you sing us a little diddy my radio is broken." Dana teased.
"Come on." David whined.
"Okay we'll be right down. Just let me shower first." Cole laughed.
We were going upstairs when we heard Todrick get up, so we dashed into our room and under the covers. Still unclothed. We pretended to be sleeping when the lights turned one, "Oh good morning." I yawned.
"What you guys up too?" Todrick asked.
"Oh you know just trying to get some got sleep rest. You know it's been a long day and I never even heard of Bob's big boys to be honest." David started.
Gabe picked up a shoe and threw it at him to make him shut up. When Todrick finally left Dana and Cole came out of the closet laughing. "Oh man we got you guys!" They both yelled.
"That was horrible why would you mention Bob's big boys!" I yelled/asked.
"What did you expect me to say." Davis whined.
We got dressed and then went to bed.