Chapter 2

Lincoln tried to relax in his room, but couldn't as the ongoing sounds of loud farts could be heard from inside his room, which made him start to wonder things.

"Windman, come in Windman, this is McBreeze, over." Clyde McBride stated over Lincoln's walkie talkie.

"Clyde, you really didn't have to come up with those nicknames just because I'm, you know, in the middle of a Loud Fartfest." Lincoln responded, groaning.

"Well don't worry man, I can come over if you want, to uh, make you feel better." Clyde replied.

"Yeah, sure thing Clyde." Lincoln rolled his eyes, not caring. "Even though I can keep the godawful smell out, I can't keep out the sound!" Lincoln narrated, sighing afterward. "But hey, at least Clyde's on his way to- wait!" Lincoln realized something, quickly put on his gas mask that he got just so for the occasion that his sisters would be gassy, and walked outside, seeing several of his sisters walking around and mindlessly ripping farts. He stormed down the stairs sliding on the rail and answering it, Clyde already being there, as he did the smell cause Clyde to cough.

"Awww dude it's like one Loud dutch oven!" Clyde desperately fanned the air as Leni and Luan walked past each other, the two of them farting at the same time as they did.

"Clyde, you're not here for the reason I think you're here are you?" Lincoln squinted.

Lori walked by, gawking as she ripped her biggest fart of the day in front of Clyde, her eye partially closed as she fanned the air behind her in disgust. "Ugh, that is literally, gross!"

Clyde gawked, his nose bleeding from seeing Lori, seeing Lori fart, and finally, the horrible smell of Lori's fart. This caused him to literally faint.

"Whatever." Lori shrugged, ripping another fart.

"Eww, Lori, why do your butt's burps stink so bad?" Leni asked, plugging her nose and fanning from smelling Lori's fart, ignoring the fact that she also farted during her sentence.

Lori sighed as she farted again.

Leni walked through the hallway, noticing Lola, Lana, Lucy, and Luan farting their butts off, plugging her nose in disgust. "Seriously, what is with everyone's butt lately, so much butt burping! And everyone's butt burps stink worse than mouth burps!" Leni farted, her dress getting blown upward. "God these butt burps are making my eyes hurt!"

"Don't poop don't poop don't poop don't poop!" Lisa quickly repeated as she ran across the hall with Lily in her hands, running to the bathroom, but Lily immediately pooped her new diaper.

"Poo poo!" Lily giggled.

"Dang it." Lisa sighed in defeat.

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" Leni clenched her butt cheeks, Lisa having put the idea that she needed to take a dump in her head, holding in her gas as she farted.

Lily laughed as she, Lisa and Leni all farted together.

"What's that, Lily? Butt burps are supposed to be funny?" Leni tooted again, giggling. "You're right, Lily! They are! Even if they do stink worse than mouth burps!"

"Technically they are called farts, but since butt burps seems to be a popular, yet working key term for flatulence, I guess I cannot argue with or correct Leni now." Lisa stated to herself. "Come on, Lily. You're due for your 79th diaper change...today."

Lily giggled as she farted in Lily's face, as did Leni.

Luan was doing a comic routine at some kid's birthday, bending over to pick up a whoopee cushion on the floor, literally farting as she did, the other kids laughing, thinking it was funny.