Chapter 4

Lori was in her room with Leni, doing yoga on the floor next to her bed, watching a yoga program on her tablet, being on all fours as she was ripping an array of loud farts. She was literally trying to get them all out.

"Wow Leni your butt is so talkative when you're doing yoga!" Leni giggled, then frowned. "But that's also a problem because your butt is burping a lot and it's really stinking up the place!" Leni fanned the air. "Tell your butt to lay off the soda! You do speak butt, don't you?"

Lori stood up, a fart coming out of her as she did. "Leni, for the last time, my butt is literally just a part of my body, and-"

"Well yeah obviously!" Leni raised her palm in front of her, then plugged her nose as Lori farted again. "But it needs a mint!"

Lori sighed, not bothering to correct Leni's dumbness. "Leni, your head is literally full of stinky air. That air is coming out your butt."

Leni ripped a fart of her own. "Well duh!" Much to Lori's chargin.

Luna was doing a concert at her school with her band mates, including her crush Sam, then she grabbed the microphone and farted right into it, much to everyone's shock, except Sam, who was exhilarated by Luna's loud, echoing farts. Someone at school recorded this with their cell phone and posted it on the school's website, eventually word about this made it to Mick Swagger, who was resting inside his dressing room, one of his assistants showing him the video.

"Blimey! This 'ere is one of the strangest things I've ever seen!" Mick gasped. "And I actually kinda like it. Normally I find arse humor to be hit and miss, but when it comes from unexpected places such as this, I find it exciting!"

Bobby Santiago was delivering pizza to the Louds, pulling out a gas mask since he was aware of how flatulent all the Loud girls were, especially Lori. Rita and Lynn Sr. were at the front door.

"Here you are, enjoy!" Bobby storms off as he gives the 10 boxes of pizza over.

Then all 10 Loud girls quickly grab the pizzas and they each take a look whole box for themselves. By the time Lincoln came down, all of them had filled up.

"Aww come on, you didn't save any for me?" Lincoln poured.

"Sorry, can't risk you getting gassy. Or gassier than usual." Lisa stated.

Luna nodded. "Yeah dude- Wait, what? We were just hungry so we-"

All 10 girls farted in unison, quickly stinking up the living room as Lincoln ran up to his room to escape the fart storm that was his sisters.

Lincoln was walking through the hallway, bending over to tie his shoes, when Luan popped in bending over and farted, her butt right next to Lincoln.

"Lincoln!" Lola remarked, Luan hiding as she stepped in. "Farting in a lady's presence? You sir have no class!" Lola walked it off, ignoring the raunchy fart that came out of her at that moment.

"Luan!" Lincoln fumed.

"Sorry, Linc! I'll just toot on over!" Luan joked, then laughed. "Get it?"

Suddenly a loud screech was heard, it came from Luna's room. It came from Luna. All the other Loud siblings rushed to Luna's room, all the girls farting as they got there.

"What is it?" Lynn asked as she purposely farted on Lincoln.

"Mick Swagger likes my farts! He tweeted about it!" Luna showed off her phone, letting out another fan girl scream.

All the other Loud siblings rolled their eyes.

"That's great, Luna." Luan added.

Then, unsurprisingly enough, Lily farted and pooped herself. "Poo-poo!"

"Looks like you're changing Lily again, Lisa." Lincoln.

"Not a problem this time!" Lisa smiled and took Lily to their room, placing her inside a machine that seemed to have fresh, clean diapers for ammo. "I built a machine that will automate the diaper changing progress in an effort to kill this running gag going on in this fanfic where Lily keeps pooping herself more than medically possible."

The machine changed Lily's diaper, only for Lily to quickly poop in it again as the machine then changed that diaper too. Lily giggled as she quickly pooped in every fresh diaper that the machine put on her.

"No problem!" Lisa smiled and patted her machine, before ripping a fart herself. The machine then grabbed her and placed her inside it, pulling off her shorts and putting her in a fresh, new diaper. "Dang it."

All the other Loud kids ran off, and Lily just kept pooping in her new diapers, one after the other.

"What the hell are mom and dad feeling you?" Lisa gasped, her right eye twitching as she pooped herself in her diaper.