Please Save the Loved Ones

Karin looks up and gasps to see herself in a dried up desert. She notices that there was patches of black grass and dead black bark trees with a few red leaves. Karin looks up to see the blue clouds and white sky above her.

You're now fully dead. Will you save the dead loved ones or die yourself? Kaya appears in front of Karin glaring down at her.

Karin looks around the her inner world. What happened to this place?

Kaya walks around Karin and still keep eye contact. You gave in so easily without fighting, this place was full of hopes of overcoming fear of opposites.

But, it seems you didn't even try. That's why this place has gone in ruins! Kaya roars.

Karin drops her head onto her hands. Kaya nudges her with her nose. Are you crying child?!

No...Karin said and lifts her head up with determination. I want to help others! Just like my brother, he protects the ones he loves! I want to do that also, to bring back the ones that died for need of protecting!

Kaya smiles and brings up her paw onto Karin's head. I give you the power that evil man wants, Hell Butterfly!

_________________________________________________________________

Ichigo brings up Zangetsu in his right hand. He felt like he wanted to die right there. "I'm sorry Rukia."

Rukia hollow screams at him, she then chokes herself. Ichigo didn't know what was going on, but he didn't like it.

"I-Ichigo..." Rukia said and her eyes turn back to her peacefull lavender eyes. She smiles as tears flows down her face.

Ichigo's hands starts shaking. Rukia grabs his hands and points at where her heart is. She smiles sweetly. "Kill me, before I loose myself..."

He shakes his head. "No! I can't!"

Rukia ignores him and forces his Zanpokuto into her chest. She falls back and it slides out of her. Ichigo shakes his head not believing that Rukia was dieing. "Hey, stay with me here!"

She chuckles. "You are always a stubborn kid...."

Ichigo hugs her cold body. "Don't leave me here alone."

"What are you talking about? You have friends and family here, you're not alone...." Rukia couphs up blood.

Ichigo grabs her head and hugs her more. Her head rests on his shoulder. "Beccause I love you! That's why I don't want you to die! So, don't go, you understand me?!"

Rukia smiles and closes her eyes. "Sorry..." She takes in her last breath. "Ichigo...."

Ichigo felt no heart beat from Rukia. He holds her back to see that she wasn't breathing at all.

Rukia Kuchiki is dead in his arms. Ichigo closes his eyes thinking back to happy memories to when they first met and to the day she came back to his life. Ichigo lilts his head back and screams like his heart was dead.

___________________________________________________

Toshiro hears Ichigo scream. He looks over at him and his eyes widen in shock. "No, this can't be true..."

"Don't look away from your opponent!" Akuma yells as he runs towards Toshiro.

He blocks his attack with effort, but Akuma jabs his ice dragon wings. Toshiro tries to control his balance. Akuma laughs. "You're more worth fighting for than that worthless girl in the cage!"

"Shut up!" Toshiro yells and brings up his Zanpakuto. "Daiguren Hyorinmaru!"

A blast of snow and ice hits Akuma. A dark purple portal forms big enough to catch all of it in front of Akuma.

"Karin, is worth fighting for, she is strong to even fight YOU!" Toshiro flash steps over to Akuma.

A bright shining light blasts through the whole area. It slowly shrinks back and is formed around the cage.

"What?" Both Toshiro and Akuma said in astonishment.

Karin stands up and opens her eyes, her hair was a bit longer and is tied into a ponytail. She was also wearing a Soul Reaper outfit. She smirks and brings up her Zanpokuto. It's hilt was purple and a black chain holds a red butterfly.

Akuma smiles evily while walking towards her. "So, you finally show yourself. Hell Butterfly."

Karin puts up a hand to stop him. "Before we fight, I would like to do something first."

"What's that?" Akuma asks.

"Easy," Karin jumps up and lands next to Ichigo and Rukia. She points her Zanpakuto on Rukia's heart. "To bring back the loved ones!"