Crazy Insanity

Ichigo was breathless. “You have got to be kidding me…”

“Ukitake is right, but we think something is going wrong here.” Kaori said in a serious voice. “We have to see if she remembers you.”

Ichigo was more shocked. “Are you saying that she doesn’t remember me?”

“Every soul in the Soul Society doesn’t remember their human life memories.” Shunsui said. “But, it might be possible, if we try.”

“We’re going to bring you to her.” Ukitake said.

“Kurosaki Ichigo.” Kaori said.

Ichigo looks at her. “You have two choices, I can watch over Karin and see if there was any improvement in her memories or you can come and see her situation now. Choose now.” She continued.

Shunsui whistled. “You weren’t acting so serious when we were in the Soul Society.”

Kaori glares at him. “I was too serious!”

 “He does have a point.” Ukitake fake coughs.

“EH?! I HEARD THAT UKITAKE!” Kaori points at Ukitake.

“Um, can we get to the point?” Ichigo sweat dropped.

Kaori turns to face him and then puts her hands on her hips. “So your answer?”

“I need to see her.” Ichigo said with a glare. Kaori smirks. “Then let’s go.”

“Wait.” Yoruichi said and puffs back to her normal self. “I’m coming with.”

 But Yoruichi is….

Ichigo quickly covers his eyes. “Put some clothes on, dammit!”

Kaori jumps to cover Ukitake’s eyes and Shunsui, but sadly failed for Shunsui. Kon was still there. (Ha! Did you think he already left?)

He runs up to her. “Oh beautiful goddess~gah!!” He gets punched in the head by Urahara’s cane.

Yoruichi covers her chest and part of the smoke cover the lower half. She smiles at Urahara. “Thanks a bunch.”

He gives her some clothes. “Here you go.”

Ichigo glares at Urahara. “Are you here to stop me?”

“Um, no not really just have a nice trip when you get there.” Urahara childishly waves goodbye.

Yoruichi gets her clothes on. “Okay let’s go!”

Kaori finally sighs and uncovers Ukitake's eyes. The Senkaimon turns bright white again and Kaori, Ukitake, and Shunsui lead Ichigo and Yoruichi in the Senkaimon.

They walk in the Senkaimon. Ichigo worriedly looks around. “Hey you don’t think the sweeper is going to come is it?”

Kaori looks back at him. “No, it didn’t come out when we came through here.”

Then a roar came out of no where. “Spoke too soon.” She said and the group turns around to see the sweeper.

“Run!” Yoruichi yells. They start running for their lives in the Senkaimon, well except Kaori, because she was carried by Ukitake in his arms.

“What day is it?!” Ichigo yells.

“Oh, it’s Wednesday.”  Shunsui said back to him with a smile.

“Hurry it’s catching up!” Yoruichi yells as she runs past Ichigo.

“Hey wait for me!” Ichigo flash steps to catch up.