Killed Again

Karin looks at the cage's lock, thinking of how to get out of the cage and over the lava below. She sighs losing hope.

"Don't loose hope, I have your memories fixed."

Karin turns to see a familiar face. The man has white hair and his face looks like a fox smiling. Flashes of memories of him and another person talks to her. "Gin Ichimaru."

Gin laughs as he flauts in front of her. "When I give bakc your memories, you'll have your shikai and bankai."

Karin jumps up from her cage and holds the bars. "Please I need to get out of here!"

Gin places his hand on her head and a blue glow forms around them. Memories of Karin's come all together and as they join in chains, a red scythe comes towards them. Gin moves away while kicking Karin's cage back.

A girl with pale purple hair with the same hairstyle as Rukia wearing a white coat and purple flowing cape, brings back her scythe. She stands on thin air. "Intruder, Akuma-sama, Len-sama."

A purple portal forms next to her and Len and Akuma walk out of it as it disappears. Akuma shakes his head. "What are you doing here Gin? I thought I banished you from this part of hell, along with Rukia's sister."

Gin looks a bit shocked. "What did you do to turn her like this." He points at the purple hair girl.

"Rukia?!" Karin yells from her swinging cage. "Why are you doing this?!"

Akuma laughs at hold's Rukia's shoulders. "She's under my control now."

Len pulls out a bottle that has purple liquid. "This turns any Soul Reaper into a Hollow."

He flash steps in front of Gin and attacks him. Gin doges his attack, but got hit behind him from Rin. The portal dissapears from her entrance.

Gin looks at Karin with slightly open eyes. "I'm sorry Karin...."

He turns into black dust. Karin screams in pain of lose and falls down on the floor of the cage. Akuma laughs. "Perfect! Scream to hell and bring out your true power! FEEL PAIN!" He walks over and reaches in her cage.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

Karin turns to the voice. Her eyes widen. "Toshiro?" She whispers.

Toshiro was in his Bankai form, his dragon ice wings flaps. He glares at Akuma and brings up his sword. "You die here!"

Karin runs on the other side of the cage to face him. "Where's Ichigo?!"

He smirks. "Don't worry he'll be here, he has to deal with someone first." He nods his head towards a direction.

She slowly turn right to see Ichigo fighting Rukia. "No! Ichigo that's-"

Karin coughs up blood. "KARIN!" Toshiro and Ichigo yell.

Akuma had stabbed Karin's chest. "Die and bring me my power!"

No, please I can't die when there are people who I care about are fighting for me! Karin thouhgt, her eye sight slowly fade to black.