Tᕼe ᗷegiᑎᑎiᑎg: ραят fσυя

Cheese smiled at his brother.

"Really?"

Reuben stared at the ground.

The pink pony nudged him with a smile.

"Cmonnnn. Tell him!"

He sighed, "fine."

Pinkie smiled big, hoping that things were going to work out.

Reuben was silent for a second before he began, "I... I don't like big parties."

Cheese was confused. "Is that it...? Because I kinda already figure-"

"And I miss the times when we were little, where it was just the two of us... " Reuben continued to stare at the ground.

Cheese's eyes widened. He wasn't sure how to respond.

"Oh...wow...Is that why you're always grumpy around me...?"

"Yeah...I mean... it's nice that you always plan these huge parties for me every year... but it doesn't really mean anything to me..."

Cheese felt awful. He now understands why. Why his brother hid from his parties, and why he hated him so much.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, Reuben. I had no idea what was going on..."

Reuben lifted his head slightly.

"I'm sorry too. I should have told you sooner instead of just holding grudges against you all these years..."

Cheese smiled at him before embracing him in a hug. "I forgive you."

Reuben was stunned by his brother's sudden act. He hugged him back. "I forgive you too."

Pinkie jumped and tried her best to hold in her excitement. They were actually talking! And things were getting better! Now all she needed was a smile from Reuben, and then her job would be done.

Cheese pulled away from the hug and smiled at his brother.

"Things are gonna be different now. I'm never gonna plan you a huge party ever again! And I'm gonna make sure that we get time together every month!" He smiled with excitement.

Pinkie stared at Reuben. It was about to happen...

Reuben stared at the ground for a second before he lifted his head and smiled at his brother. It was a beautiful smile, full of hope and thankfulness.

"That sounds perfect." Tears slowly built in his eyes.

Cheese returned the smile. They stayed in the moment for a while before they finally hugged again.

Pinkie was ecstatic. She couldn't hold in her excitement any longer.

"AW YOU GUYYYSSS!" She jumped up and joined their hug.

Cheese chuckled as Pinkie giggled. It took Reuben a second, But he joined in the laughter with them.

Pinkie pulled away and smiled at Reuben.