~ρяσℓσgυє~

She was a light in a place where smiles were forbidden and happiness was rare. He grew up in a place that was full of life, yet he was too shy to find it. He soon accepted he would never find his place, and he left to be alone forever. Little did he know, that the view he had of his future was completely false.

She hadn't found her place. She made it. Her family had never truly smiled, and her smile made them turn around. She set out to spread her light into new places as it shined brighter than it ever had. She thought she had spread it as far as it could, but there was still a speck of darkness on its way.

He was on his path to loneliness: the one he believed was his destiny. When all of the sudden, her light met his darkness. He was overwhelmed. Her light had filled the whole place, and it overtook everypony who was in it. He had never seen so much continuous joy and happiness in one place. Something inside him changed that day. All his darkness was blown away by her luminous light. She had changed his whole world. He would never forget what she did for him, even if she never realized what she did.

He traveled all over Equestria and he was known in every city and town. He was the super duper party pony, and it was all because of her, Pinkie Pie.

He hoped one day he would get to show her all she had done for him.

Today was that day.

His cheesy-sense called him to the very place his life changed: Ponyville.

She was oblivious to his arrival, for she was too busy planning a party for her friend. It was a day she would never forget.

"Now, who's ready to join the super duper party pony to plan the super duper partay!!"

He wanted to jump with excitement and hug her and thank her; of course he wanted to join her! Yet he contained his excitement and calmly replied:

"I am."

"Who are you, stranger?"

"The name's Cheese Sandwich."

~~~