TLMQ 4: Never Late Again Or Else-!!

TLMQ 4: Never late Again or Else--!!

Angela's POV

I'm here already at my private jetplane port and still waiting for those late bitches. I am really annoyed at them already. I said already 6:30 but they're still not here. They're late 5 minutes and they're still not gonna appear! Fine then let it be.

I walk inside my private jetplane and put my luggages inside. I seat beside the window and put my earphones. I'm gonna sleep for awhile and wait those bitches. Which I have an evil plan which makes them never do it again >:\ (evil smirk).

Nichole's POV

Arrgghh!! We are so dead!! And I mean it! This is Krista's fault why we are so late! I have to wake her up so we won't be late but still we're late plus that damn traffic accident! I hope it won't be the same punishment we got from Angela before.

"You know Krista this is your fault why we were so late! If we are left by that jetplane you are so dead! I hope it won't be the same punishment that Angela will give us before" I prayed silently while we were running. Yep we were running our lives carrying our luggages. Which was so heavy! Arrgghh!!

"Arrghhh!! I have enough of this!" Krista exclaim. What was wrong with her? The problem is how to get there faster.

"Hey Kris-" I didn't finish what was I'm gonna say because she already pull out a gun and pointed to a man driving a taxi O.O Is she nuts?! Someone might know our identity but good thing no one is here which makes our identity safe.

"Are you nuts K-uhhmm" What the F! What was wrong with her. Did she have to do that?!!

"Shout and your dead. Give me the keys and get out" she pointed the gun to the man. The man just nodded and shakily gave Krista the keys and get out of the car.

"Get in. We have no time" I just nodded and put our luggagges inside the trunk. We were inside the taxi and Krista is the one who drives.

"You think you can escape without a reward by giving us this car. Don't worry you'll like it..." what the heck is she talking about. I saw the man trembled and shaking. Psh~ Coward.

"Here" Krista throws the gun at him. The man just looked puzzle at Krista why she gave it to him.