TLMQ 15: The 'Queens'

A/N: New characters~

~RedHoodieAngel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLMQ 15: The 'Queens'

Veronica's POV

You forgot to put QUEEN Veronica. I am the QUEEN of all QUEENS and I want someone will bow at me.

[A/N: Tsk! *Ang oa* (bulong) fine]

QUEEN Veronica's POV

Much better~ I am Veronica Skylar, the Queen of ALL Queens, the ever-gorgeous girl and I can get what I want in just one call. The heiress of the Skylar Industries and you don't want to mess with me.

It's been a week since the school starts but makeover is very important for me. And I want the Kings to see my ever-gorgeous-beauty especially my King Kayden.

I got out in my expensive pink limousine and every students were amazed at me. I flip my hair and walk like a model. Every eyes follow me that's good 'coz I am a head turner. What every boys have is in me. I get my expensive cellphone which will be bought in the most expensive store in the world 'Crowne Dutch' where only like me can bought in there.

"Bitch where are you?"

"Hey bitch! Good thing you're still alive. In the office" I smile. Good thing we have those and the principal approved it.

I walk like a model towards our office. Our office is just like the faculty room but bigger and with expensive things that we needed in our informations. Tinapat ko sa scanner ang aking card at nag-slide pabukas ang door pagkatapos ini-scan ng card ko. Only our cards ang pwede makapasok dito. Tanging kami lamang ang pwede makapasok dito sa office namin.

Once the door opened I see Ariane texting in her newest and expensive cellphone while having a foot massage. I also see Zaria relaxing while having a head massage and a pedicure. Arrghh!! This bitches!!

I really don't know how I'm became a bitch friend with them. They're lucky they are as gorgeous and rich just like me that I'm willing to go with them. If not then their companies will go bankrupt in just one call from my 'baby'.