(Final) Chapter 12 - my happiness

(4 months later)

Knuckles pov

It's been four months and Sonic has miraculously recovered...but I had to admit...he's kinda cute when he's crazy...besides I saw him today wearing a cute dress...he was walking on the sidewalk singing with the same voice I heard when I fell in love with him... he sings that disturbing song...I know I heard the song...he was singing: distantly... far away far away... long ago... a coiled necklace...I want people...I want people...it cried this cursed necklace...don't get angry...don't abandon me...don't go anywhere...HEY...fasten it tightly...until you throw up....so there aren't any people here...nice insults. huh?...hey...hey aren't I a nice child?...aren't I a cute child?....hey...hey...I'm a nice child, right?...hey..hey...love me...love me...love me...more..more..more..Love me...love me so much that it's maddening...it's painful...it hurts...the curse of mine...undo it...undo it...HHEEEYY!! It can't be stopped....no matter how big your body grows...this necklace remains small...it hurts now...it's not enough now...people aren't...people aren't....ENOUGH NOW!!...I won't loose to anyone of my class...aren't I a lovely child?...hey....more than that child...and more than that child...everyone...EVERYONE...come look at me...behind the gymnasium....my confession to you...was it kind of a lie?...I love you...you who are so filthy...love me...love me...I'll give you everything...& I will have you...I will have you...bear everything for me...it's not enough...you are not enough...I won't let you go...please forgive me...love me...love me...love me....more...more..love me...love me...so much that it maddening...it's painful...I won't let you go...it hurts...more...more...Hey...this is happiness right?...this is happiness right?....he was so beautiful when he sang....although he cried while singing that other part.... I ran to him and said, hey you okay?.... he shook his head no and said, I'm just feeling depressed lately....I think everyone might be scared of me now.... I said as I held him tight, no one is going to be afraid of you sweetie....I know.... he said to me, you really mean it? I nodded and kissed him....then as he blushed he kissed me back...we have had some mishaps but something's never change....

THE END!! 🔪🔪🔪❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you enjoyed it.