Prologue - confessing my feelings

Knuckles pov

It was like 4:00 PM I was devastated that Shadow dumped me for someone else it makes me want to kill myself. I was about to shoot myself in the head in a abandoned place until I heard footsteps and someone singing in a girlish but pretty voice. I turned to see that it was Sonic he was dressed in mostly red with a bit of pink ( sheesh I thought he hated that color considering Amy chases far too many times besides he only likes her as a sibling just like Tails)he had pink and white glitter on his spikes but not on his quills though he did have a red rose on the left side of his forehead he looked really beautiful. He giggled in a happy and carefree manner but to me it was kinda cute the way he giggled....OH SHOOT NOW I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH SONIC?! Though he looks kinda cute and so beautiful. As soon as I saw him get passed the building I was in I got out and saw him walking away  slowly. My cheeks were turning as red as my fur I don't know what to say to him he really is carefree and so pretty.....I did not Just think that....okay I think I did but I think I am in love with him. I was about to walk towards him without him noticing when a few of idiot punks and one of them said as they noticed Sonic staring at the stars, hey girly boy where do you think your going to a date? That really hurt Sonic he hates being teased. Sonic told them to stop but then the second one said as he snickered, well why don't come over here and make us so we can see what's under that cute and girlish body.. Sonic didn't want to he rather stay where he is. I was getting very pissed as the other one said as he laughed with the other three, WELL I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD JUST FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WEAR BESIDES YOU LOOK STUPID AND SISSY IN THAT OUTFIT UGLY GIRLY-BOY! Sonic burst into tears and that got me pissed off. I marched right where Sonic is and yelled as I stopped right next to him, HEY YOU IDIOTS CAN'T TALK TO SONIC THAT WAY WHO DO YOU TO THINK YOU ARE?! Then they stopped laughing as one of them said, hey look here Knucklehead we weren't bothering you go run along and leave this ugly. I couldn't even stand there faces as I said casually, OH YEAH WELL I SEE ALL FOUR OF YOUR FACES ARE UGLIER THAN HIS AND BESIDES THAT YOUR JUST PICKING ON A LOVELY AND SWEET HEDGEHOG WHO DIDN'T BOTHER YOU!! with that they stopped laughing and their jaws dropped and Sonic blushed a rosy pink as he stopped crying. The other pink said, WHAT DID YOU SAT ABOUT OUR FACES PUNK! I yelled, BRING IT ON PUNKS!! Then everyone in mobius began circling around all five of us as they repeatedly yelled, FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! I wasn't going to let them torment someone so adorable. As one of them approached me I made the first move and beaten him at once. The other three were completely scared as I yelled, ANYBODY ELSE FEEL LIKE BEING BEATEN?! Then that's when they ran off. The crowd cleared and there was only me and Sonic who's blushed a bright pink. I didn't know what to make of this but as soon as I took his hand I whispered, are you alright Sonic?

Sonics pov

Wow one moment I was being picked on and the next thing I know is that Knuckles defended me I mean it's true that he defends me but this was....different as soon as he called me lovely and sweet I felt myself flushed. Oh my Goddess this isn't anything new this is....love. I was so happy he said those two things.... but then it happened he took my hand and whispered, are you alright Sonic? I didn't hesitate I said in a shy tone as looked away, I....I am right now...tihihi.... I kinda giggled in embarrassment. Then it really happened Knuckles looked at me as I looked at him and blushed as he said calmly and shyly, S..Sonic I know this has....just happened and all but....I think I have a....crush on you?... I was so speechless and I was so happy as he said that it must be fate. Then as he let go of my hand I hugged him and whispered, Oh Knuckles you're so sweet....I have..feelings for you too... Then Knuckles said as I gazed up at him, look I know this has happened and all but would you....you know. I really knew what he was saying he but I said happily, well I was about to go home but I don't see why not... that's when we kissed....Oh Goddess of life it was so beautiful and a pure bliss.