Chapter 9 - spring dance

Knuckles pov

After school I planned to ask Sonic to come to the spring-dance with me...but I was so nervous... but then he said as he walked towards me, hi there darling....you wanna talk to me about something? He's so honest but very beautiful...I said as I blushed and held out a flower, So..Sonic I..I was wondering....would you liked to go to the spring-dance with me? Sonic was surprised but he said happily, oh Knuckles....YES!....YES!...YES I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE SPRING-DANCE WITH YOU!! I was relieved as Sonic hugged me....you would imagine how happy he is...

Sonics pov

Oh Goddess of life....I can't believe it.....my senpai....has asked me....TO GO TO THE SPRINGDANCE!!!....I AM HIS ONE AND ONLY!....I PRAY TO THE GODDESS OF LIFE THAT IT WILL GO WELL!!.....NO ONE CAN BEAT ME NOW!!!!.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!.....I may need to calm down....I had the flower he gave me....it was purple with a blue spot.....he knew what kind of flower I am.....love is in the air as Spring has sprung like my love for my senpai...... *sigh in a loving way*....oh Knuckles...I love you so much..... I snapped outta my thoughts and figured out what I'm gonna wear..... this is so beautiful.....I decided on a blue Cinderella-style dress with two clear glass flats.....my dream came true..... as soon as I was finished I.....looked like a beauty with glitter on his spikes....it's weird to know your wearing a dress....BUT WHO THE HELL CARES!!!.....oh my Knuckles will smile seeing me like this...... that's when Sonia yelled, HEY SONIC YOUR DATES WAITING!!! I smiled and walked down stairs to see my senpai who had seen me in the most beautiful way.....I knew he would smile.....

Knuckles pov

Wow.....when I came by Sonics house....as soon as I waited for him he walked in the living room and looked like a belle.....he was wearing a blue dress, with glitter on his spikes, he even wore the flower I gave him....& not to mention he was wearing two glass flats....he is so pretty..... I blushed and smile as Sonic said, hey Knux.....what do you think?.....too much?.... I said, no....you look wonderful love.....shall we?.... Sonic said as I took his hand and walked out the door, we shall.....

Shadows pov

WHY THAT LITTLE BLUE PRICK!!.....HES GOT SOME NERVE TO DRESS LIKE THAT!!......KNUCKLES WILL BE MINE!!.....IS THAT FAKER WEARING GLASS FLATS!?....THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!......I FOLLOWED THEM TO THE SPRING-DANCE!!!

Sonics pov

I am so amazed.....we were at the spring-dance.....I am so happy...... Knuckles said as he held his hand, may I have this dance?..... I replied as I took his hand, yes you may.....*we walked on the dance floor and waltz*.....oh how romantic.....I never felt so happy in my entire life..... but little did I know that a certain faker...was watching us.....that is until we kissed....our moment was ruined as Shadow pushed me.....everybody gasped as he yelled, YOU RED BRAT YOIR DATING THE SISSY-FAKER?! Knuckles yelled, YOU LEFT ME!!....I AM OVER YOU!....WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! He helped me up and asked, are you alright?..... I nodded and said, yeah I'm okay.....*we walked away from Shadow but he had other plans*.... Shadow pushed me once more causing me to slip and landed on the snack table.... Knuckles attempted to rush towards me Shadow grabbed him and teleported.... I was heart-broken....Shadow took him away.....but I was angry....at him...because he made a big mistake....

Sorry a cliffhanger....