Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The weekend came along and surprisingly school was pretty good. So far my brother’s actually liked it too. I walked down stairs smelling the sweet scent of french toast coming from the kitchen. Shockingly it wasn’t our care taker Marianna but it was Eli. 

“Since when do you get up early and cook breakfast”, I asked.

“Ever since you put that brilliant mind of yours to work”, He said flipping over the piece of french toast. 

“What you mean?”, I asked taunting him.

“I mean thanks for letting me ride along with your little school plan”, He said hugging me tightly.

“Haha no problem just don’t get us caught okay”, I giggled as he put me down.

“I gotchu lil sis”, He said handing me a plate. 

We ate breakfast and watched spongebob together then I washed our dishes and we departed into our rooms. I was flipping through the channels and stopped on TMZ of course they were talking about Kevin Harts new movie Think Like A Man 2 , they talked about my dad a bit and how he’s just now introducing my mother even though they’ve been married for a while now. Only my dad’s co-stars and some other close celebrity families know about my brother and I. Its funny how everyone pictures we would have the perfect curly long hair and pretty ass eyes like my dad. We just two regular looking kids. I heard enough about all the gossip and switched to Bad Girls Club. 

My eyes were locked onto the bickering ratchet girls fighting and reverted to my iPhone. I looked at it as I got a message from my new friend Cotey.

Cotey~ Wassup chica!

Cece~ Nun much just watching BGC lol

Cotey~ Eww you like that show?

CeCe~ Hell to the yes!!! It’s entertaining!

Cotey~ Yeah Yeah whatever but hey so in our performance class we always do this huge project and this year she letting us do partners so wanna be it!? :)

CeCe~ Hmmmm.... lemme check my list

Cotey~ Bitch what!

CeCe~ Im kidding I’ll be your partner

Cotey~ Awesome! Thanks girly!

I tossed my phone to the side and jumped up and down accepting the fact I actually made a friend! This was so fucking great! 

Next Day At School...

I was starting to know my place around school after a couple days, it wasn’t that hard to remember where all my classes are. Even though I did make a couple of friends I still wanted to get to know more people. Before class started I asked Cotey to take me to the counseling office. 

“So you tryna sign up for a club huh?”, She asked picking up the soccer and cheerleading forms.

“Yeah I need some things to do after school”, I said looking at all the different activities the had.

I picked up a cheerleading and dance team forms. 

“You cheer?”, She asked as we left.

“Eh kinda on my free time”, I shrugged.

“Nice, well better get to class, my teacher is a real bitch”, She said walking away in the other direction.

“See ya”, I waved bye to her.