14) Surpise

We finally arrived at the dorm, I can't stop thinking of what Mina said to me. Was it something serious?
"Whoo! Let's party!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.
The other members joined in too.
"Are we going to have that disco party again?" Mina asked me.
"Maybe, I don't know" then she walked into her bedroom.

As I turned around Tzuyu pulled me into our room.
"Hey what was that for?" I asked.
"What happened at the park, why did Mina just leave?" Clearly she saw the whole thing.
I shrugged and answered, "She told me about her phone call with her parents but stopped."
Tzuyu walked back and forth, clearly thinking.
I rolled my eyes.
"Aren't you suppose to with Sana, why aren't you spending time with her?" I questioned her.
"I don't want to get into her business I try not to hang with her too much." Tzuyu blushed and sat down on her bed.

"Yah, I saw you and her getting cuddly with her while you were watching me and Mina, saying that you don't like romantic stuff that's bullshi-." I was cut off when Dahyun came into our room telling us to come to the living room.
The members were there, I sat next to Mina while Tzuyu sat next to Sana. I gave her a glare and she flinched, usually she does that to me.

Jihyo came into the room with bowls of popcorn giving it to each member. Then Nayeon put up a Romantic comedy film up, I didn't catch the name, I didn't care. But this is my chance to get close to Mina.
I placed my hand on top of hers, I turned to look at her, she did the same thing. Our eyes locked on each other. We were about to do 'it'.
We were about to kiss again.
I leant in for the kiss then I stopped because I was rudely interrupted by my phone vibrating.
I picked up my phone angrily, it was Tzuyu whose texting me.

Tzuyu 🐶:
So, how's it going?

Chaeyoung 🐯:
We were doing well after you ruined it! 😡

Tzuyu 🐶:
Oh sorry, have you not asked her about what happened in the park?

Chaeyoung 🐯:
What does it matter anyway? It's in the past, plus maybe it's just her parents wanting to know how she is.

Tzuyu 🐶:
Then why did she bring it up?

I stopped and looked up, she's right why did bring it up?

There was a knock at the door. Everyone turned to look, Jihyo who was nearest to the door opened it.
"Kon'nichiwa" There were two people I heard, a man and a woman.
Mina runs to the door immediately.
I followed behind her.
Mina hugs the both of them, speaking in Japanese.
Momo and Sana went up to greet too.
"Uh... Minari, would you kindly explain who these people are" Jihyo asked.
"Sorry, they're my parents, they flew down to Korea and came to see me" Mina replied while smiling.
The other members greeted them in Japanese, we had some lessons with Momo and Sana.
I pulled Mina out, "Is this why your parents called, just to see you?"
"Uh... Yeah, it was, I wanted to keep it a surprise" she smiled and I hugged her.

"Yah, Mina your mum is asking who's the girl you've been talking about" Sana shouted.
Mina waved to her parents to come here.
She was talking them in Japanese, I kind of understand some words but I had no idea what they were saying.
"My dad says you're quite pretty and small" she giggled.
"Arigatō" I think that's how you say thank you Japanese.
The both of them laughed.
"Did I say something wrong" I whispered to Mina.
"No, it's just they haven't see someone as small as you" She giggled.
"Ha Ha very funny" I said sarcastically.

"Yah, Mina you should show your parents around" Momo suggested.
Mina nodded and spoke to her parents.
"They said yes"
She walked up to me, "Hey do you want to come?"
"No you should spend time with your parents alone" I replied.
She nodded and walked out with her parents.