4) Welcome to Twice

For Somi's celebration we all went out to eat. I sat down first and Somi sat down next to me. Jeongyeon went to the counter and ordered for us. While we waited we of course played Mafia, this time it was, Momo as the Police, Somi as the Doctor and Tzuyu as the Mafia.
Tzuyu won the round and I noticed that Somi kept saving me, I don't know why.

After a long wait our food came, and we started eating as soon as it was placed down.
Somi kept giving me a spoon full of soup, I was honoured but I didn't know why she did it.
Jihyo had a glass full of water and raised it up.
"Let's welcome Somi who we will take care of and let her take care of us."
Everyone clapped, I looked over to Somi who was glancing at me and giggled, I asked her what made her laugh.
"You're just so cute"
I tried to hide my blushing but it was flattering for her to say it.
I glanced around the table, everyone on the table grinned and held up heart signs. All except Tzuyu who stared at me sharply.

We finally finished eating and we went back to the dorm. Nayeon opened the door to their bed room.
"There's one extra bed, you can sleep here" she pointed at the empty bed. We've always had an extra bed.
I watched as Somi placed her bag on the floor and laid on her new bed.
"Chae, where do you sleep?" She asked me.
I pointed across the hall.
"That's where you sleep"
"Yeah with Dahyun and Tzuyu" I replied.
Jeongyeon came through the door followed by Momo, Tzuyu and Dahyun holding a disco ball.
"Guys look what I found" she said having the biggest smile on her face.
"Is that a disco ball" Sana asked.
She nodded her head.
Everyone looked at each other.
"I mean if Somi wants to then..." Jihyo was interrupted.
"I would love to."
Jeongyeon and Momo cheered loudly.
"Welcome to Twice" I said.

Jeongyeon was setting up the disco ball while Momo and Sana were picking songs. I turned off the lights to set the mood. The disco ball lit up.
"Wow it still works" Jeongyeon was surprised.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out and I check it.
It was Mina, I froze and I ran to my room.
"Where are you going?" Somi asked.
I had to make something up.
"I have to take this" I lied.
She went back into the room and I went back to mine.

Mina 🐧:Hey Chae wondering if this is your actual number

Chaeyoung 🐯 : Haha! It is don't worry.

Mina 🐧: Thank goodness, so I was wondering about what you said, about hanging out.

Chaeyoung 🐯 : Yeah what about it?

I felt butterflies in my stomach, is... she... wanting to hang out with me.

Mina 🐧: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow since it's the weekend.

I almost died when I read that, I'm dreaming am I?

Chaeyoung 🐯: Of course, what time?

Mina 🐧 : 12:00 noon at the Funtime Arcade.

Chaeyoung 🐯: I'll be there!

I'm definitely not dreaming.
Dahyun and Tzuyu came into the room.
"Chae, are you coming or what?" Dahyun made a sign to make me come.
I left my phone on my bed and walked out.
"You seem happy" Tzuyu noticed my smile.
"I'll tell you later, now let's party!"