9) Let's Do This

We arrived at the school concert, we told Mina to come early and meet us at the entrance of the school. The members were practicing for the concert, we were singing 'Merry and Happy' written by JYP.

I was standing at the side watching them, I don't know what will happen, Twice might be gone after this.
Tzuyu came up to me to see if I was okay.
"You seem stressed"
"It's just because what if the plan goes wrong and then what" I frowned.
"We have this under control of nothing gets in our way" She rubbed my arms trying to make me feel better.

We heard Jihyo calling us, we walked across to her she wanted to say something.
"So we have a change of plan" she continued.
"We're going to let Somi's speech first and then perform, it was Somi's idea"
Me and Tzuyu looked at the each other not knowing what to do. Of course she would think of that now there is even less time to prepare.
I whisper into Tzuyu's ear to text Mina to come quickly and we rushed outside until the members stopped us.
"Where you guys going" Dahyun asked.
"Having some fresh air" I lied.
"You guys better come back in 25 minutes the concert will start" Nayeon looked at us with a concerned look.
We both nodded and hurried outside.

I heard Tzuyu's phone vibrate and it was from Mina, she says that she's already outside. We got there and she was waiting near the bike shed. I could hear singing, it was really soothing and such and angelic voice. Tzuyu called out to me and I snapped out of it.
"I'm so glad you're already here" Tzuyu said out of breath.
"So, did she actually wanted to the speech so she could destroy Twice." Mina added in.
We nodded our heads and headed inside.

We hid behind the curtains where the members were practicing.
"She has the recording in her phone, we have to delete them before the concert starts, then Mina you record her while we talk to her." Tzuyu explained.
I looked at Mina who was leaning on me and our eyes locked, both of us didn't move, I tried to hide my blush but it was too obvious. We stayed like this for a while until Tzuyu got our attention by waving her hands in our faces.

"Hello, are Chaeyoung and Mina there, come on guys enough flirting we have to do this correctly."
I got defensive, "Hey we weren't... uh... flirting"
"Yeah sure you weren't" Tzuyu gave me a smile knowing she was making fun of me.
I saw Mina hiding her face with her hands but soon after spoke.
"How will I be able to get her phone"
"Maybe when she leaves her phone, of course you need her passcode" Tzuyu said.
"She leaves it on while she charges her phone" I replied back.
They both looked at me confused.
"What it's not like I knew her when we were kids and the past week" I was joking of course.

"We can all do this" Tzuyu smiled at us.
"Let's do this" I said.