21. Dessert

They made it to Fenris' room unnoticed. The warrior set about lighting candles and Dorian, forgetting himself, flicked his wrist and cast a fire spell at the hearth to light it. Realizing what he'd just done, he turned to Fenris, an apology on his lips to find the elf smiling at him in amusement.

"I was wondering when you would do that."

"I'm sorry, I should have asked first."

Fenris crossed the room and pulled him into an embrace. "Nonsense. You're a mage. Besides, I wasn't looking forward to lighting it the usual way."

"But after what you said about your markings causing pain... and I didn't even think."

"Dorian, truly it doesn't hurt much anymore. It's fine." He said, capturing the mage's lips in an impassioned kiss.

Dorian sighed, letting the tension drain from him as Fenris continued kissing him, his hands going to the fasteners holding his shirt closed. His heart thumped as Fenris worked his way down, pulling his shirt free of his pants until it hung loosely on his shoulders.

The elf growled low in his throat and Dorian made a small whimpering noise when Fenris laid his palm on his naked chest. He was certain the elf could feel his heart racing and pulled him closer. Fenris shrugged out of his coat, letting it fall to the floor and Dorian sighed at the feel of the soft silk, so thin he could feel every curve and muscle of the elf's back. With another growl, Fenris pushed Dorian's shirt off his shoulders and then he was putting his lips to the mage's neck.

Dorian's legs trembled, his mind overcome with the sensation of Fenris' hands and mouth on his bare skin. "Sweet Maker Fenris, please, I need you to touch me."

"Loose your pants mage." He growled, nibbling along Dorian's lower lip and raising goosebumps on his skin.

"I... just a moment." He said, fumbling at the stays. He managed to get them loosened, but before he could do anything more, Fenris had pushed them down past his hips. He lifted Dorian's leg and tugged first one and then another boot off helping him step free of his clothes.

He gazed down at the elf who returned his gaze, his eyes full of heat as he took in the sight of Dorian's arousal.

"Mage." He growled. "May I?"

Surprised and suddenly more aroused than before, he nodded. "Could you remove your shirt first?"

The elf complied, moving to kneel between Dorian's legs. Just seeing Fenris in that position made his knees weak and he trembled when the elf put a hand on his hip, his other hand stroking his inner thigh. "Fastavaas." Dorian hissed, drawing a pleased smile from the elf.

And then Fenris' mouth was on him, his tongue flicking over the head of his arousal and drawing a sigh of pleasure from him. He felt his leg strembling and buried his hand in Fenris' hair to steady himself. The elf sensed the tremor in him and wrapped an arm around his legs to support him. He continued to suck, licking his way up and down Dorian's shaft drawing pleased moans and sighs from the mage.

Dorian was lost to the feel of the warrior's hot, wet mouth on him. He couldn't remember feeling anything so wonderful before and never wanted it to end. He could feel the pressure building and cried out his reluctance.

"Fenris...I can't... I can't wait any longer."

"Come for me mage, I want to see your face." He growled, keeping his lips loosely wrapped around Dorian's length while tracing his tongue along the shaft.

Dorian cried out, his hips moving in needy thrusts while Fenris held him in place with hands and mouth. "Fenris!" He cried, his body jerking forward as his orgasm hit with ferocity, the feel of Fenris swallowing bringing tears of pure pleasure to his eyes.