11

|B L A D E|

     Blade just didn't know what to do at that point. He knew it was time for them to leave again and fly a little farther towards their destination- there wasn't much distance to go left, no matter how Blade slowed down- but he couldn't bring to tell Theseus this. He didn't think he would be able to even control himself if he got that close to Theseus.

      Theseus was now releasing mating pheromones so strong it made Blade's knees buckle, the need to be pressed against the small cat so intense Blade almost complied to his urges.

      Blade sighed, holding a cloth to his face to help the sweet smell that was wafting through the air away. It didn't help much, but Blade continued to breath through it.

     Blade sat outside the tent, guarding to make sure no lone animal came to mate with Theseus. That would just be bad news.

     Blade pulled out his phone- a Trackophone based on minutes. His thumb hovered over the call button. Who was he supposed to call anyway? His employer and just say 'Hey, I've kind of developed feelings for that kid you sent me to go fetch, now I'm just going to keep him'? That wouldn't work.

     Blade was so caught up in his thoughts, he hadn't realized he had been slowly palming himself through his jeans. He flinched, pulling his arm away.

     "La naiba..." He cursed. All he could think about was rambunctious little Theseus, squirming beneath him, calling out his name.

      By this time, Blade had come accustomed and used to Theseus's lewd moans and small gasps. When they suddenly went silent, his hair stood on edge.

     "No... no... Not yet!" He murmured, crouching down in front of the flap of the tent. He slowly peeled the opening back to peer at Theseus's inside. 

     He was doing exactly what Blade hoped he wasn't doing. He had finally hit the axis of his heat and was writhing against the blanketed floor of the tent, hands roaming over his own body. He spasmed and when his striking blue eyes met with Blade's, he swore his breath was stolen away.

     Blade felt like he was in a trance as he slowly crept forward, his gaze hungrily eating up the sight of the needy kitten. He barely noticed as his own hands came up and quickly began to undress himself.

    Before he knew it, his rumpled clothes were shoved away in a pile. Blade practically pounced onto Theseus, who moaned at just his simple touch.

     Blade buried his face in the crook of Theseus's neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent. He softly kissed there, until his kisses turned hungry. He nibbled and suckled at Theseus's sensitive skin.

     Theseus breathed heavily, his mouth opening in a silent scream. Blade grinded his front half against Theseus's, their bare members making just the slightest contact. Blade ran his hands up and down Theseus's body, eager for the contact.

     "Yes, yes! More, more!" Theseus's cried out, shoving his hips forward.

     Blade froze, taking a small reality check. If he took Theseus, right then and there, there would be no way for him to complete his duties. He would have to do something, and there was no chance he would abandon Theseus. He cursed, deciding f_ck it, this little kitten had grown on him and now he was going to f_ck his little brain out.

     Blade bent back over Theseus. "Tell me what you want, kit mici," he said huskily.

     "You! I want you! I-I want you to make- make love to me!" He sobbed, clutching to Blade's broad shoulders.

     Blade's heart skipped a beat. Make Love to him. He grinned, lifting Theseus's legs up and wrapping them around his hips.

     He pressed two of his fingers to Theseus's lips. "Suck." He ordered.

     Theseus's immediately complied, opening his mouth and happily slobbering all over Blade's fingers. Once Blade's fingers were completely coated in saliva, he retracted them, edging them towards Theseus's quivering hole.

     He slowly slipped one inside of Theseus, who have a quick gasp. Theseus clenched his eyes closed in anticipation. Blade steadily pushed it in farther, pressing against Theseus's walls.

     Theseus's gnawed on his bottom lip and Blade added a second finger. Blade smiled, kissing his cheek.

     "You're doing so good, kit mici..." Blade whispered. Theseus laughed softly, hugging Blade tightly.

     Adding a third digit, he picked up his pace, thrusting his fingers in and out of Theseus. Theseus moaned as Blade brushed against his prostate.

     Blade smirked, slowly pulling out his fingers. "I think you're ready."

     Theseus's swallowed, nodding sharply. Blade gripped Theseus's hips, which jutted out, fitting perfectly in his hands. He slowly pushed his tip inside of Theseus.

     Theseus's lips parted, his eyes clouding over as Blade gently pushed in almost his entire length. Blade stopped, letting Theseus adjust to his girth.

      After a moment, Blade pulled out, inch by inch. Theseus's whined hungrily, gripping at Blade.

     Blade chuckled, pressing his lips against Theseus's in a passionate kiss. He thrusted back inside of Theseus's, stealing his breath away.

     Blade moved in and out of Theseus's at a steady pace, Theseus moaning and crying in pleasure each time Blade's c_ck made contact with his prostate.

     Blade gradually picked up speed, still gentle as not to harm Theseus. He broke the kiss, panting.

     "Harder! Faster!" Theseus shrieked, his hole sucking Blade in.

     Blade snapped. Something about Theseus's command stirred something feral inside of him.

     His control long gone, Blade attacked Theseus's, sucking and biting at him and thrusting into him roughly at some God speed. Theseus sobbed, moaning and calling for more.

     Theseus's couldn't last long. He gave a final scream, c_m bursting from his pulsing d_ck. He spurted everywhere, covering both his and Blade's chest.

     But Blade wasn't done yet. He sped up, thrusting farther in Theseus than ever before. He growled, biting into Theseus's bare shoulder as he came as well, burying his seed deep inside Theseus. He slowed down, letting Theseus's tight a$$ milk him.

     Breathing heavily, Blade pulled out. He collapsed half on top of Theseus's, hugging him to his chest. Theseus whimpered, curving into his hold.

    Blade slowly drifted off, a grin plastered in his face.

$$Happy Late Valentine's Day! Hoped you enjoyed and I just wanted to thank everyone reading this for their support and love! I love you all too!$$