07

|T H E S E U S|

Warm breath fanned across Theseus's cheeks and Theseus sighed softly. He wanted to sleep, but Theseus was hot, uncomfortably so. The heat overtook his entire body, and Theseus squirmed, trying to get free of whatever was pinning him down. Theseus slowly peeked his eyes open to see two muscular arms wrapped tight around Theseus.

     He grunted and tried to lift them off of Theseus, when he gasped. Something long and hard slid across Theseus's upper thigh and as Theseus turned his head to the side to see a sleeping Blade, he had to stifle a whimper. He was huge and his semi-hard on stayed in place, right up against Theseus's leg.

    Theseus scrunched his face up and tried to squeeze out of his arms, but he just gripped to him harder. How in the world did Theseus end up in this situation?

     Attempting to escape from his grasp one last time, Theseus huffed. Theseus guessed he would just have to wake him up. Theseus pinched the bridge of his nose, tired and annoyed.

     Opening his mouth, Theseus screamed. The sound ripped from his mouth and Blade shot up like a board, a knife held out in his hand. Where the hell had that come from?

His hardened eyes relaxed when they saw Theseus and realized there was no threat. He grunted and slipped his dagger back into the waistband of his boxers. His eyes followed Blade's hands and his cheeks felt warm as Theseus realized that's all Blade was wearing.

Mixed emotions filled Theseus's body as Theseus examined his body. It was covered in scars and strong muscles, his defined abs looking good enough to eat. Theseus stared, licking his lips.

     Blade laughed, and tugged the blanket from Theseus to cover himself. Theseus turned a bright red to the tips of his ear to his toes. He turned away and attempted to crawl out of the tiny tent, but Blade wrapped his hands around Theseus's waist.

     "Where are you going, kit mici? Trying to evadare this din timp?" Blade asked, pulling Theseus back to him.

     "What? I-I don't know wh-what you just said, but n-no?" Theseus felt like a trapped animal, and he felt the panther inside of him to come out.

     Blade rolled his eyes, "I said, 'Where are you going, little kit? Trying to escape this early?'"

     "Oh, n-no! I mean, I w-wasn't trying to escape! Is it h-hot in here?" Theseus was breathing heavily, his hands gripping each other.

    "No, I'm cold. Come warm me, kit mici," Blade tugged Theseus into his lap, and Theseus realized Blade now had a raging boner. From what?

     Theseus gulped and averted his eyes from Blade's. Blade smirked and pulled Theseus even closer, stroking the werecat's back. Theseus couldn't help himself as a deep, powerful purr resonated from his chest.

    "Good kit mici, do you like it here?" Blade's hands traveled down to Theseus's lower back, his rough fingers loosing up Theseus's tight muscles.

     Theseus mewled softly, shaking in ecstasy as Blade's skilled hands roamed his body, rubbing and scratching. Before Theseus knew it, he was half shifted and his tail was swishing through the air.

Blade's fingers curled under Theseus's night shirt, the one he had been wearing ever since he had been kidnapped. Theseus turned to goo in Blade's hands, a meowing mess.

Blade inhaled Theseus's scent, groaning softly into the crook of Theseus's neck. Up and down his hands went, and more and more Theseus gradually shifted until he was a purring black panther.

Blade's fingers sifted through Theseus's fur, and his back end rose up into the air, swaying. His tail snapped side to side, his mouth opened. His tongue lolled out lazily and he saw white specks. Theseus hadn't gotten a rubbing in so long, that he truly felt that he had escaped to heaven as Theseus soothed him with his touch.

     His rough caress covered Theseus in a blanket of warmth, something unfamiliar and new to Theseus. But lord did he enjoy it.

"Such a good kit mici... So soft and cald..." Blade grinned, hugging Theseus to his chest.

     Theseus, still caught in a pleasurable haze, didn't even struggle. The panther just collapsed and Blade easily caught him laying him back down on the sleeping bag. Blade smoothed down the ruffled fur in Theseus's stomach that refused to stay down, thanks to an annoying cowlick.

    Blade stopped his scratching for a moment and Theseus whimpered. His paws grasped Blade's hands and tried to pull it back to his body. Blade chuckled before leaning down, his hot breath fanning over the crook of Theseus's neck. Theseus unshifted partially, his tail and ears still poking out.

     "Wh-what are you-" Theseus gasped, a lewd moan escaping his lips. Blade's tongue had rolled it of his mouth and slid across Theseus's neck. Theseus shuddered in delight, an internal battle raging inside of him.

    Why was he enjoying this so much?! Why wasn't he stopping Blade?! Why could he literally not care less at the moment?

     Blade lathered Theseus's skin in saliva, grooming him. His tongue traveled down, teasing Theseus's nipples. From Theseus's came ungodly noises, some that he was embarrassed from, but was too busy to really ponder on it.

     Blade's mouth suckled and bit, his tongue darting over Theseus's chest. It traveled to Theseus's navel, and suddenly Blade was thrown off of Theseus, a vicious growl coming from Theseus. He was on all fours ready to pounce.

     Blade sat up, looking at Theseus, still smirking. He ran a hand through his hair, his muscles rippling. Theseus was not fazed in the slightest, his vision tinged with red. An unpredictable animal instinct had risen up in him, threading to just burst inside of Theseus.

    "You never told me you were a purtator, kit mici," Blade flashed his extended canines.

    "Shut the f*ck, and back away before I rip your throat out," Theseus snarled, snapping his teeth at Blade.

    "You won't be saying that when you go through caldura, in fact, you will be in genunchi, begging for me to penetrate you and fertiliza you..." Blade tilted his head teasingly at Theseus.

    Theseus lunged forward to attack, but Blade easily pinned him with one arm, his other one reaching or if the tent to grab Theseus's ropes. He wrapped them tightly around Theseus's wrists and ankles, Theseus writhing beneath him.

    "Bad kit mici, stay here." Blade said, leaving Theseus struggling in the small tent.

    All Theseus could could think about what Blade had said. What had he meant?!

$$Hullo! I hoped this was spicy enough for ya guys! Comment below what you thought of it and what you think Blade meant! Thanks for all the love and support, see you all next week!$$