Chapter 7

Time passed and it's afternoon but our love birds are in their own world.

Arnav was the first one to came out as his stomach grumbled.

Arnav: kushi....
Kushi: hmmm
Arnav: don't u feel anything?
Kushi: what? She raised her head to look at him.
Arnav: Haan don't u feel anything in ur stomach?
Kushi: stomach...she caressed her tummy. No arnavji. Why are u asking like that?
Arnav: it will be the eighth wonder that Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada don't feel hungry at 1 pm.
Kushi: hey devi mayya. She looked at him wide eyed. She started to blabber. Arnavji we are here when we will reach home and when will I prepare ur lunch. It's all my mistake now because of me u r going to stay hungry. Come on arnavji lets go it's getting late. She stood up pulling him.
Arnav: relax kushi. he pulled her back to sit beside him. Don't worry kushi our lunch will arrive in some minutes.
Kushi: Haan how?
Arnav: raamu's amma will bring it for us.
Kushi: raamu whose that?
Arnav: he is our cottage care taker. He will be coming with  his amma taking our lunch. U know kushi she prepare tasty food I just love them. He said putting her hair strands behind her ears.

By then raamu and his amma came there with their lunch.

Raamu: arnav biyya.

Both looked at them.

Arnav: Haan raamu. Amma eppadi irrukiga( amma how are u).
Radha( raamu's mother): naa nalla irruke thambi. Neega thaa varathe illa(I'm fine . U only not visiting us)

Arnav: Enna panrathu amma vela naraya.( What to do amma lot of work).

Then only radha noted the beautiful figure beside arnav who was starring both of them not able to understand what they talking.

Radha: oh itha antha ponna alaga irruka. Raamu sonappa naa nambala ippo naane en kannala paathute. Thambi nalla jodhi thaa.( Oh so she the girl. I didn't believe when raamu said. But now I see with my own eyes. Good pair arnav)

She caressed Kushi's cheek.

Radha: un peru ennamaa.( What's ur name).

Kushi just looked at her and arnav for some explanation.

Arnav: Kushi she is asking ur name.
Kushi: she smiled at her and said. Kushi.
Radha: nalla peru aamaa athuku artham enna.( Nice name what is the meaning)
Arnav: Kushi na santhosam amma.( Kushi means happiness).
Radha: she laughed. Aaan theriyuthu theriyuthu un santhosam ennapa.( Aaan I can see it ur happiness right).

Arnav gave a little smile for her comment.

Arnav: kushi this is raamu and she is his mother radha. He said pointing to them. Kushi gave them her sweet simle they too reciprocated her with a warm smile.
Radha: aamaa maa arnav thambiyu ennaku raamu maari thaa ippo neeyu vanthuta. (To arnav) thambi en marumagaluku enna pidikunu sollupa naa ellathayu senchu thare.(yes dear, arnav is like my son as raamu now u too here. To arnav.
Tell me what my daughter- in-law like I will prepare them all).
Arnav: Haan amma ava naraya sapuduva.( Haan amma she will eat more).
Radha to kushi: athunala enna naa senchu thare maa nee onnu kavala padatha.(so what. I will prepare u everything u don't worry).
Raamu: amma motho avaga sapdatu apro pesala.
Radha: naa oruthi pasila irrukavaga kitta sapadu kudukama pesitu irruke. (Stupid of me not feeding the hungry people I'm going on taking)She hit her head.

Every one settled on ground. Opening the tasty food in boxes. It was rice, sambar and brinjal kichadi. Hmmm tasty.

She mixed the rice with sambar and made a ball of it. Arnav extended his hand to her. radha placed one in his hand and made another for Kushi and extended to her.

But our Kushi just starring at arnav. She just can't believe her eyes the great Arnav Singh Raizada is taking his lunch under a tree that too this way. Is she dreaming or what?her thoughts broke by arnav's voice.

Arnav: Kushi...she looked at him. He signaled her towards radha. She turned and looked at radha then realized what arnav ment and extended her hand. And last ball was made for raamu. Likewise all took their food. Kushi instantly loved the food and is awwed. everything is new to her and she liked it no no loved it.

Their lunch was done with little chit chatting and arnav giving translation to her at times. Kushi too stared learning some words.

After that they went back to village. Kushi became more ease with the people there. Radha gave her a great company. Radha managed to make Kushi understand by her little knowledge of Hindi and English learnt from her son and arnav earlier.

By evening Kushi played with the kids there while arnav watched her with a smile. This what he wanted. Her smile and her happiness. He thought to himself there is more waiting for u kushi. I will make sure u enjoy each and every moment here.

**************

Hope you like it. I am sorry I disappointed you.