Chapter 6

After refreshing both came out to have their breakfast. Kushi was in her blue anarkali, beautiful like a butterfly. And arnav is in white T-shirt with brown pants looking dazing as ever. When she stepped out the cottage she opened her mouth to a big O. She began to run around the garden all excited.

Arnav: kushi I'm damn hungry. You can see this afterwards. Now come fast.

Kushi: haan haan arnavji let's go.

They walked hand in hand in the streets. Kushi giving awww expression all the way while arnav had a sweet smile plastered to his lips seeing kushi. They reached a small tiffin stall. Kushi started to jump up and down seeing the food.

Kushi: arnavji kaanaa(food). She ran to the stall. Biyyaji first give me jelebi then I will tell what I need. The man just stared at her not knowing what she is saying.

Arnav pulled her to his side.

Arnav: kushi he can't understand what you are saying.

Kushi: why? what happened. Why can't he understand?

Arnav: because we are in south India that in Tamil nadu. So he can only understand Tamil. And you can't get jelebi here.

Kushi: what? how can I stay away from my jelebi. Yeh devi mayya why are you punishing me like this?

Arnav shook his head hearing her mumbling.

Arnav to the shopkeeper: Anna rendu plate paniyaram kuduga.( bother give me two plates of paniyaram). Kushi looked at him with open mouth.

Arnav: what? He asked her with a raised eye brow.

Kushi: do you know this language?

Arnav: yes.

Kushi: how?

Arnav: kushi I visited here many times. I love this place. I used to come here when I feel more stressed. So obviously I learnt it.

Kushi: really, I too love this place very much arnavji. You come here alone?

Arnav: yes kushi. This is one of my secret hangouts.

Kushi: arnavji how many places you have like this. And how you stay here all alone. She asked him shocked hearing "it's one of them".

Arnav: you know na kushi I always prefer to be alone. She nodded her head making face. He looked deep in her eyes and said. But not any more.

She just stood there drowning into the molten chocolate pool. By then their breakfast was ready. She had her eyes on him until he raised the plate in front of her.

Arnav: try this kushi it will be very nice. He extended a plate to her.

Both settled in their seats there

Both settled in their seats there. kushi stared her mission ' attack food' giving the hmmmms and awwwws sound savouring the taste.

Shop keeper: vera ethathu venuma thambi?(do you want anything else)
Arnav: hmm oru plate inipu paniyaram.(hmm one plate sweet paniyaram).
Shop keeper: saringa thambi itha kondu vare. ( OK I will bring it now)

Kushi was very much immersed in food so she don't get to this one more order until another plate of same item with little dark brown color kept before her.

Kushi: what is this? She asked arnav pointing it.

Arnav: you missed your jelebi right. So I bought it. It will be sweet. Taste it. You will like it.

Kushi: but both look same except the color... Before she speak further arnav put one sweet paniyaram into her mouth. Her eyes enlarged tasting it.

Kushi: its so tasty.

Arnav was going to take one for him before that she snatched the plate.

Arnav: what the..

Kushi: arnavji you should not have it. It contains sugar.

Arnav: no kushi its not made of sugar. It made of palm jaggery. It won't harm my sugar level.

Kushi: oh. Again he tried to take one but she again moved away.

Arnav: now what?

Kushi: I love it. So I will not give it to you. He glared at her. OK OK take one only one and don't look at me like that. She gave him one.

They had their breakfast chit chatting.

Then they roamed around the village hand in hand attracting everyone's attention on them. The people who see them can clearly understand the blissful love they have for each other.

At last they reached a paddy field. The crop was well grown and all greeny greeny. Kushi ran into the field jumping like a kid by the natures treat. Arnav followed her having a content smile admiring his love.

After some time they settled under a coconut tree which is grown on the sides of water pathway to fields.(in Tamil nadu they used to plant coconut trees on sides of small path of water its called as 'vaikal' in Tamil. I don't know how it will be on other states i didn't visited one)leaning on his shoulder she dipped her leg in water playing with it. Their hands are intertwined. His head was over hers. They both sat silent enjoying the sight and each others presence.

 They both sat silent enjoying the sight and each others presence

(Can you see the coconut trees guys that's the passage. They are planted on sides of the the path way for water from well to the fields)

I personally like it too very much. It would feel like heaven with the sweet breeze and hot hot lunch with mild music of water flow even in burning sunny day.