Chapter 5

Aaaaahhhhhhh
My sweet readers
You are going to make me diabetic soon

*************

Kushi began to shout running around the room.

Kushi: help help koi hai help..

Arnav couldn't understand anything. What is she doing. Why is asking for help that too running like a mad. He jumped from bed and rushed to her. He grabbed her arms pulling her towards him. Still she is screaming not looking at him. He held her shoulders shaking her to look him.

Arnav: what the! Kushi stop why are you screaming like this?

Kushi:she looked up at him. Arnavji search for way to escape soon. Come on arnavji hurry up.

Arnav: what? He asked all confused. Kushi what are you saying ?why we have to escape?

Kushi: arnavji can't you see we are kidnapped. Find the way out fast.

Arnav just wanted to bang his head on something very hard. Oh man here he had done this much things to spend some quality time with her. But she is searching for a escape root thinking they are kidnapped. Arnav left her shoulders and crossed his arms looking straight into her eyes.

Kushi: what?

Arnav: kushi did anyone kidnap and leave you to sleep peacefully in a cozy cottage like this. That to in a island.

Kushi's eyes widened. What he just said island.

Kushi: island?

Arnav: yes island.

Kushi: who brought me here?

Arnav: of course I'm who else.

Kushi: but I don't remember anything.

Arnav: because you were under the effect of sleeping pills. She closed her mouth with her palms.

Kushi: laad governor you kidnapped me? She pointed her finger towards him.

Arnav: what the.....why should I kidnap you?

Kushi: exactly that's what I'm asking laad governor? She said keeping her hands in her hips.

Arnav: what the......

Kushi: stop your what the what the. You kidnapped me that too giving me sleeping pills and shouting at me with your what the.

That's it arnav had enough. Not any more.  Can anything go mad than this in a special arrangement. He again held her shoulders.

Arnav: enough don't open this stupid mouth of yours for some minutes. He said irritated.

Kushi: I...she was interrupted by him.

Arnav: I said shut up. She sighed and looked at him shutting her mouth.

Arnav: listen first of all I didn't give any sleeping pills to you. You stupid had taken it yourself.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed remembering how she took tablet last night for head ache. She hit herself for taking sleeping pills instead of pain killer.

Before she say anything arnav continued.

Arnav: you are the best spoiler kushi. She again tried to say something but he signaled her to shut up. I wanted to surprise you completing all my work in haste and came running from London to be with you(then only she remembered that he had gone for London) but you took sleeping pills and sleeping like kumbakarna not even acknowledging when I entered your room through window.

She smiled imaging the scene. He glared at her which got back her to normal.

Arnav: then I carried you in my arms all the way here in my chopper.

Kushi: chopper hey devi mayya it would have been very height. Thank you devi mayya you saved me.

Arnav had a what the look. Here he done everything for her but she started shouting at him and is now thanking her devi mayya for saving her from fall while he was the person who secured her in his arms during the whole journey. Leave it but now she is wasting time that he can't take it.

Arnav: is your thanks giving session over. If it so go fast and get ready in 10 min if you don't want to starve. He said with stiff face.

She smiled sheepishly and pinched his nose.

Kushi: you are looking cute with anger laad governor.

She giggled seeing him rubbing his nose and gave a smile to her. How can he maintain that stiff look after seeing her doing such activities and a compliment like that. She never stopped to amaze him. What if she didn't reacted the way he expected she has her own ways to do that. She walked past him. And turned suddenly.

Kushi: arnavji my dress?

He came near her and took her to the closet and opened it. She gasped seeing the cloths hanging in it. There were all the things she needed. Salwars, simple and designer sarees, bags, slippers etc. She turned to him.

Kushi: all this for me? She asked overwhelmed.

Arnav just nodded smiling at her. The smile never left her lips. Her laad governor had done everything for her. She can't ask anything more than this. She left to freshen up.