•EPILOGUE•

RATED 18.

DAMON

After—After the reception—My Wife and I decided to go to the Philippines for our Honeymoon.

Alex—Our child decided to stay with his Aunt Marie who will run the pack for a while.

Once we have reach Palawan—We stroll over the white sand and the blue crystal clear sea.

"Wow—Wow, This place is so beautiful.."

My beautiful wife—Khene, said as we take a stroll, I stare at him and gulp, He was so fucking beautiful.

"Oh yes.."

I whispered as I lick my lips—fuck, I wanted to make love with him in different position.

"Damon.."

Khene whispered as he sweat—I decided to carry him on my arms as I run inside the forest.

RAGE

Once that I have finally taken over—I didn't hesitate to strip my mate naked as I kiss his lips lovingly.

"Uggh...nggh.."

He moaned as I kiss his mark—The mark that indicates that he was mine. Only mine.

"Rage—Rage!"

I stare at him in shock—How did he know the difference between Damon and I? I'm—I'm honored.

"Yes little mate..?"

I ask with a gentle smile—He reach out to ruffle my hair.

"I love you.."

He said as I feel that my heart would burst in happiness. I decided to put my middle finger inside of his hole.

"Ooh—Oh! Ahh!"

He moan loudly, I entered another finger and continue to scissor him, lapping at his nape and giving him love marks.

"R-Rage! Oooohh...!"

He gasped when I kiss his perky nipple and started to suck it like a baby—Will a milk come out?

Before that—He already cum. He always cum whenever I love his nipples, How cute.

"Nggh! Fwah! Mwa!"

He cried as I carry his both legs—Lining my cock in his twitching hole.

"I love you too"

I sweetly muttered as I put my cock inside of his aching hole—It was so tight and I love it!

"Ah! Ahh! Nghh!"

My little mate continue to moan as I pound of his sweet hole.

"Fuck! Fuucck! I'm cumming!"

I groaned as I cummed deep inside of his, biting his shoulder as he cum for the second time.

"Haah...I love you so much.."

I said for the last time as my human counterpart—Damon, finally take over.

This is it.

The day where we enjoy ourselves in the depth of pleasures.

EPILOGUE•