•RIDING HOOD• R18+•

Halloween Special!
•Damon as Little Red/ Khen as Wolf.
•Somnophilia ahead! Beware!

•DAMON•

Running through the dark woods isn't what I wanted at all! If mother didn't only insist of me going to Granny who live in the middle of the woods!

Unhurriedly my pace—I walk through the dark path trying not to attack any dangerous animals. I hide myself further in the coat that my mother sew for me.

Reaching the Small wooden house of Granny—I didn't hesitate to open the door and look around for her. But to my dismay, I didn't see her everywhere.

"Granny?! Granny? Fuck!"

I cursed—getting worried sick that I decided to pull the pink curtain that has been covering her bedroom—Instead of seeing the frail body of my Grandmother, A Blonde little guy lies on the bed, with his two wolf ears perking at his head while he sleep so peacefully.

"Who the hell is this Mutt? What's the fuck is he doing here?"

Gazing closely at his lovely porcelain face—I can't but be enamoured at those soft plumpy lips, It makes my dick twitch.

Looming over the top of him—My hand touch his soft face as I trace his lips with my finger, parting those plumpy lips.

Pulling my fingers away—I lean down to kiss those lips, It was so fucking divine!

He's so adorable! Shit!

I thought as my lips trail down to his soft neck—sucking at those pale skin leaving hickeys.

"Ngggh—Ahh!"

He moaned out as I become more erect than before—unbuttoning his shirt. I remove it out of him to reveal his perky pink nipples.

I lean down to suck on it—feeling those soft sweet spot, As I trail my tongue down until his belly button and V-line. Sucking those skin into red patches.

Removing his clothes completely—I was astonished by his petite body that was covered in my love bites, His perky nipple that are wet, and his small dick that was standing hardly. I raised his hips to reveal those pink virgin hole.

His face are so lewd that his cheeks are flushed red, his eyebrows are scrunched up and he was panting softly while his eyes are still shut.

Not taking anything anymore—I push my wet finger in his hole, tracing it for a while before pushing it in. scissoring him.

"Haah, Fuck! You're so tight!"

I thrust my finger inside, hitting those spots making him covered my ears in soft moan and whimpers—I was getting impatient for sure.

I raise his hips higher as I bite into his soft legs—nipping and kissing it till I reach his puckered hole—I didn't hesitate to lap it with my tongue as I push it inside.

After I feel so satisfied with his tongue fucked hole. I grab the honey that I bought from the countryside and I pour it to his hole and slathering my cock with it before pushing in.

"Ahhh! Ah! Ah!"

The little wolf moaned at me—As I sloppily thrust my hip, hitting his inside so many times that I feel so fucking good with his hole clenching on me.

It lasted for thirty minutes till I finally cum deep inside him—I'm still thrusting inside him—his hole was being covered in thick cum as it sloshed around while I didn't remove it until I'm finally done. I pull out for a while and thick cum started to pour down in his fucked hole that was twitching so feverishly and Shit, I wanted more until he was fully pregnant with me.

I'm not satisfied again as I put my dick inside—thrusting so deep inside him that I didn't realize that he was already awake—His soft blue eyes staring at me with wide eyes.

Smirking at him—I thrusted more until I feel like I was cumming again. I kiss those lips—putting my tongue inside as I travel his wet cavern.

"Ahhh! Nggh!"

He cried and moaned as I feel myself cumming deep inside him for the second time. I was a little guilty for molesting his soft fragile body.

Kissing his forehead—I pulled out of him and his hole started squirting my cum as it twitch close and open—I hold his hand on mine as I stare at him lovingly.

Smiling sweetly—I lean down and peck his lips once again.

"I should've kill you because you trespass in my grandma's house but Nice to meet you by the way, I'm Damon. Your soon to be husband."

I stated as his cheeks turn red as his eyes bore into mine. Oh, My Little wolf—You belong to me, and only Me!

•SPECIAL CHAPTER:
  LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.