Chapter 3

Ev's P.O.V.

We were all back home. It must've been really weird for Ave, Venus, and Lils. Especially since Ave and Lils are celebrities and might, most likely will have the Paparazzi following them around everywhere!

We were all very tired, and decided to go to Alex's house, since Alex actually had people to see. My Dad and Vince's mom would be at work right now.

When we got there, Alex practically tackled his mom with a hug, grinning at his little sister as she ran up to him. He spun her around, and then hugged her tightly.

It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Ave, Lils, and Venus all grinned at the sight, while Vince shook his head at our expressions, smiling crookedly. 

"I missed you!" Willow screamed, smiling. (Alex had told us her name, he talked about her nonstop) "Missed you too." Alex said, grinning. He then introduced us all, except me, his mom already knew me from the project. His mom smiled, waving to everyone. We walked to Alex's room, and he jumped on his bed, I sat on his beanbag, and the others were forced to sit on the ground. 

I heard a snap, and then someone's face was in front of me. Someone was Lucy. I swear he's going to scare the shit out of me one day. "If I ever get a heart attack, I'm blaming you. And you WILL NOT be invited to my funeral," I said, scowling. "Well, I'll see you in hell anyway," He said, smirking. Vince (he lets us call him Vince now) and Alex snickered, while the others rolled their eyes, still smiling. 

"You could have come through the front door like a normal person," Alex said. "Well, I ain't normal, I'm the devil, honey," Lucy replied, his smirk still on his face, one eyebrow raised. 

"Whatever." "Ooo, whatever, what a great comeback. Anyways, I came here cause we're gonna have to go to Vince's house. We have to start preparing, for ya know, the Shadow,." I think this was the only time I've ever seen Lucy serious.

So, he teleported us to Vince's house, I mean, mansion. Vince smirked, and said, "Follow me, we have a weapon room and a cleaning closet, we might need some vacuums, cause the Shadow might not be fully human yet."

So, he led us to the weapon room and we each got a weapons, and vacuums. His lair or whatever was where the weapons room was, and oddly, the cleaning room too. His hangout was in the attic, so we all went back downstairs, and yes, he has a lair, and his own room. 

Lucy was waiting for us downstairs, leaning on this pillar thing by the kitchen. He smirked when we came back down. Odd. We all walked towards him and I tossed him a weapon, and a vacuum, that he didn't need, cause he had superpowers and all. 

He smirked again and said, "Thanks babe, but I don't need this, and he tossed both weapons back at me, the gun almost hit my face, and the vacuum was flying in mid air and scratched me, but I caught it before it could fall on me, everyone was looking at me and asking if I was okay, even Lils "Hey dude, what was that for!?" Alex said, looking at where Lucy was standing, but then he went silent. 

I put  the vacuum down, and looked his way, he wasn't there anymore, but there was someone else, or something else, smiling. 

"Carlos Avena, at your service. Evangeline, Alex, Vincent, Lily, Venus, Avery, nice to see you all. Ah, funny, isn't it? On how you were just preparing to make me leave this world, and be sentenced to the Shadow Realm forever, but now, look how the tables have turned. I think it's time to kill you, but first, I must take your powers. Lucifer, now." The Shadow said...I can't beilive it was actually him. He was almost human, I could kind of see his Aura. 

And then, our weapons were out of our hands, as well as the vacuums, and everything went black, the last thing I saw was Lucy's face, quiet and serious....my last thought before falling unconscious were...How could he...

_______________________________________________________

YEA! I AM BACK!! AND HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,  DUN DUN DUN. WHO COULD'VE EXPECTED THE DEVIL TO BE A TRAITOR?! YOU"LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!! 

-Mayo, your evil author, who is back with the shadow series!!