Chapter 1

Ikr! I'm so excited! Wow, I can't believe it's my second book!! Ok, now I'll write the new chapter! Oh and this chapter will be a mix of Venus's and Ev's P.O.V.

Mwah mwah 😘 Luv ya guys, and girls!!

-Mayo, your author who is actually on her second book!
_______________________________

Venus's P.O.V.

It'd been 4 days since the new kids came, I was happy, they all were nice, and I knew they wouldn't pretend to be my friend. I'd learned a lot about Ev, Alex, and Vin aka Vince, especially that Vin is/was my stepsister's Ex.

Oh, and that Alex definitely liked Ev, and Ev liked him back, but she just didn't know it yet, I'd have to talk to her about that.

Anyway, Lily has been tormenting me more, cause she knew I was hanging out with Vin and Avery, she didn't like Avery for some reason, I think it was he was "too nice" or "would steal her fame away" which were very stupid reasons!

Man, I got distracted again, I hate when that happens, but thankfully, I was done with my homework!

But honestly, they all seemed odd, I mean, they lived together, they moved here all at the same time, it was weird. Unusual. I didn't like the feeling she had about them, but she decided to ignore it, they're great friends!

I was going to pick up Ev, we're gonna go shopping today. We both we're bored so we agreed, the guys would chill at the house.

***
Me and Ev were at Hot Topic, I loved that place, she did too, then she suddenly got a text. She frowned, and replied.

"Hey, you ok? After you got that text, you seemed, a little nervous," I asked/said. She looked up and nodded. "Wanna hangout tomorrow, you, me, and the boys, oh and this other friend we have, he's bringing a friend too," she asked/said. I just nodded in reply.

We were at the food court now, and looking for a spot to sit at, when Ev froze and stared at something.

I looked where she was staring. There was a man who looked in his twenties, with my step-sister, and man was he hot. He must've been a model that worked with her, I thought.

I waved a hand in front of Ev's face and she snapped out of her little daydream, "Sorry," she said."It's okay, let's just get our food."

***
Ev's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that I'd seen Lucy at the mall! He was sitting with Lily Monroe, and seemed to be flirting with her!

That sly little piece of shit! He was flirting with Lily so she'd "hangout" with us tomorrow, and by hangout I mean finally tell them everything.

Venus and me reached Vince's Mother's guest house or whatever. When we got inside I pulled Vince and Alex in the Kitchen so we could talk. Avery and Venus were talking in the living room.

"What?" Vince said, obviously annoyed. "Lucy, that's what, that sly price of shit was flirting with Lily to get her here so we could tell Venus, her and Avery everything," I practically sneered.

"Yeah, Lucifer texted me saying so," Alex said.

We nodded and were about to go back to the living room. "Who's Lucy, and tell me, Avery, and my stepsister what?!" Venus asked. What were they doing in here!? Avery and Venus were supposed to be in the living room!

We looked at each other trying to make up a lie, when I finally said, "Lucy is a friend of mine who Vince and Alex aren't very fond of, so they call her Lucifer, she can be mean at times, but she's still Cool, and she moved here when she was in sophomore year, we kept in contact, she said she's friends with Lily Monroe, and we'll, to put it bluntly, she likes Lily, she asked us if we could tell, you Lily, and Avery, because she knows that Avery and Lily have a thing going on, and she wants to be Venus's friend, I told her about you, Venus, and she thinks your Cool, and Lily talks about Avery a lot, so yeah!!"

They both looked surprised, so did Vince and Alex, but they covered their surprise. Well, that was a long lie!

"Wow, oh, ok, wow, and you talk about me!?" Venus said/asked. I nodded, smiling, and giving her a look that said "of course!"

"Wait, Monroe talks about me!?" Avery said, more surprised than ever!

My eyes widened, "Uh, whoops, I wasn't supposed to tell you that! But yes! And don't confront her about this, she'll know Lucy told her, and Lucy really likes Lily, so I don't want to say anything!" I said, making another lie.

He just smiled goofily, and walked towards the living room. Huh, wonder why he was smiling? Venus smiled at me and walked towards the living room, Vince following her.

"Nice cover up," Alex said, in my ear, he was closer than I would've wanted and my cheeks turned red. He smirked and walked out, to the living room.

After a while of standing there in embarrassment, shock, and a giddy feeling in my heart, I finally went to the living room!
_____________________________
Ok first of all, AWWWWWW that was such a cute Aleva Moment!!! (Alevea is Alex and Ev's ship name, u can use Evex for a ship name if u want, but that'd be weird)

And second of all, hoped you liked the first chapter of this book, it wasn't that hard writing two points of view, but dam Ev, that was a woah lie!

And third of all, I'm bored now! Hope y'all feeling great! And hope they get better!

Please...

Vote

Comment

Thanks peeps! Mwah mwah 😘

-Mayo, ur author who adores Aleva!!