Sasuke Retrieval Team

I'm starting to tell you guys what song I listen to when I write each chapter xD

Current Song: Girls Generation - Oh!

-----

"Alright we need a strategy plan." Shikamaru said. He got in the position of how he thinks for a few moments. He got out of the position and says,

"Kiba and Akamaru, who would lead the group, track Sasuke's scent and check out the enemies' scent to evade booby traps as they have the most familiarity with the Land of Fire's terrain. Kiba had to be looking straight ahead. With the help of Akamaru, Kiba would be good to watch up front if an enemy do a frontal attack.
I, who would be able to give orders quickly based on how any situation encountered by Kiba unfolded. I have to look ahead too, but with a wider range than Kiba and Akamaru.
Naruto and Rose, who has quick reaction was in the middle. With their Shadow Clone Technique they would be able to aid the front or the rear in an emergency. Naruto have to be watching left.
Chōji, being the bulkiest in the group, would be the final blow after a surprise attack. Chōji had to be watching right.
Neji, who would take care of the rear thanks to the Byakugan. Neji would be watching the back and taking care of any blind spots in the formation." He explained.

"Everyone got that?" "Yes!" We respond.

~Naruto and I fighting Kimimaru~

"Where's Sasuke?!" We yelled. He just stands there. What the hell man! He's such a creep... "If you don't talk then I'll make you!" Naruto says and tries to kick him. "N-Naruto! Let me use my sharingan!" I called out. "Okay! Hurry up, I can't .last much longer."

I activated Mangekyō Sharingan. I formed the Tiger hand seal and used Amaterasu. "Watch out Naruto!" I called out. He jumped away right when it burst into flames. I see Lee jump out of the woods and he got in front of us. "I'll take over guys." Lee says. "You can go find Sasuke, Naruto." I say smiling at him. He nodded and ran into the forest.

~

"Sand Tsunami!" Gaara said while putting his hands on the ground. A huge wave of sand came up and drowned Kimimaru in the sand. "I think we are good for now.." Gaara says. My mind is so off when I see Neji and Gaara. They are so hot omg. All of the sudden Girls Generation - Gee plays in my mind everytime when I see them.

"Umm, Rose." Gaara says, snapping my out of my thoughts. I just realized that I was drooling. I blushed and turned away from him wiping my mouth. "Hehe, s-sorry..." I stuttered. I sighed. I wonder what is going to happen in the future with me and Naruto...

------