Chunin Exams (PART FOUR)

Sorry if there is errors. I'm writing this on my iPad xD

-----

Rose's POV~

I opened my eyes and realized that me and Naruto on a huge toad. "A toad?" I said flustered with confusion. "Um, yeah. I summoned it. Pervy Sage taught us, remember?" Naruto stated. "Oh yeah, now I remember... Okay, lets fight Gaara!" I exclaimed.

The toad jumped towards the one tails. I see Gaara looking down. I look closely and see he is buried in the sand. "I going in!" I said. "WHAT?" I ignored them and did multi-clone jutsu. "RASENGAN BARRAGE" I said and used my rasengan on the one tails. "Ugh." One Tails grunted.

Gaara went back to his normal size and got angry. The toad poofed away and Naruto and I fell down on the ground. I groaned and got up. Gaara came up to me and grabbed me by the neck. I choked and I couldn't breathe. "Gaara stop!" Temari yelled. He let go of the neck and then Naruto head-butted Gaara.

"Gaara I know how it feels to get rejected. We both know the pain we felt when people think your demon. Look at the difference between me and you. I chose the good path and you chose the evil path. Don't get yourself more involved with the evil path or you will end up as..." Naruto said, thinking about the last word.

"Or you will end up as Sasuke in the future." I finished Naruto's sentence. Naruto nods. Gaara looked down for a moment and moved back from Naruto, thinking. "I'll see you later..." He mumbled and left with Temari. When I looked at my leg I realized there was a huge cut mark.

Naruto hurried over back to me looking worried as ever. "N-Naruto! My leg!." I panicked. "C-Calm down Rose. We'll figure something out." He reassured me. I hear noises come from the bushes and it was Sasuke and Sakura. They looked at me worried. "What happened to Rose?!" Sakura asked.

"My leg got scraped by a branch when I fell down." I explained, while hissing at the pain. "S-Sasuke do you got any bandages?" Naruto stuttered. He nod and handed Naruto the bandages. Naruto rap the bandage around my wounded leg. "I've got an idea. What if I can use medical jutsu?" I questioned. They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Can you even you know any medic jutsu?" Sasuke asked. "Lets see." I put my hands about my leg and closed my eyes. I concentrated on my legs and made my chakra flow into my hands. I opened my eyes and see a green aurora in my hands.

"I-I'm doing it!" I exclaimed, looking at my hand in awe. "Wow..." They watched in awe. "I think I'm good for now." I say, getting up from the ground. "You're pretty cool Rose." Sasuke mumbled. I ignore his compliment and we walked back to the stadium.

-----