Chunin Exams (PART TWO)

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while :c but I hope you like this series so far :3 -Brooke

Rose's PoV~

I am now with my team. Sasuke still got bit though. We were walking to the building to turn in our scrolls. Once we got inside everyone fell on the ground except Sasuke.

"I'm beat." I pant out. We got back up and walked in the middle. "Do we open the scroll?" Sakura anticipated. We opened it and Iruka came out of the scroll.

"Congratulations!" Iruka exclaimed. " We all jumped, surprised. "What the f-" Iruka cut me off saying, "You guys made it to the second challenge!" "Finally." I groaned.

~Time Skip~

I watched Sasuke fight that sound ninja and I disapprove with his actions. He just copied Lee's move. "Hey! He stole my move!" Lee said, annoyed. A few hours later it was Lee and Gaara's turn. "I have a bad feeling about this.." I said. "Me too.." Sakura replied. After their fight it was me and.... Shikamaru.

Of all the people, why does it have to be him. HE'S A GENIUS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I walked down to the battle arena facing Shikamaru. "YOU CAN DO IT ROSE!" Naruto cheered. I snickered and waited for the ref to start the battle. "You two may battle.... Now!" He said. Crap.

I backed up and tried to figure out something. Shikamaru started to attack me by using his shadow thingys. I blocked it, activated Mangekyō Sharingan, and used Amaterasu when he came close to me. Everyone looked at me shocked and scared. I was too scared and astonished by my eyes. I grabbed my eye and hissed in pain. I felt blood coming out of my eyes. I looked up and see Shikamaru knocked out.

I won... I saw them take Shikamaru to the back to heal him. I walked back up looking down. Not wanting anyone to see my eye bleeding. "What was that?!" Everyone next to exclaimed. "Nothing." I resorted. I hissed and fell to the ground. "Rose!" Naruto yelled. "W-What's wrong with her eyes!" Ino said I think. Right then, I blacked out.

------------------

Sorry that this chapter was short >.< lol