Chapter 7

Please, please, please COMMENT and let me know what you think about this chapter and story. It makes me happy to read what you think so make me happy! =)

(Jason's P.O.V)

I got back home with somewhat of a smile on my face. I could really get used to this; this feeling of blithe.

Just as I closed the front door to my house shut, my Russell called me from his office upstairs with a not so gentle voice.

I made my way up the stairs and opened the door to his office without even knocking. I mean, what's he going to do to me more than trying to turn me into a killer, right?

"Don't even think about sitting." Russell warned and I planted my butt on his very organized, mahogany wooden desk. 

"What do you want?" I asked with an irked tone, rolling my eyes at him. He hates that.

He shot me a deathly glare and we both held a mini staring contest before Russell shook his head and sighed loudly.

That's right. I win, you old hag!

Without even being ashamed of himself, Russell slid a shooting rifle that was loaded with needles of sedatives.

"You take this and you shoot that Emily McAllister with one of the needles and you get her to me."

"No." I refused, shaking my head at him, giving the sickening rifle a shove.

"Jason, you and I both know that I wasn't aski g you this, I was ordering you!" Russell's voice rose and it mad me want to lunge at him a d punch him repeatedly in the face till he starts seeing stars in the middle of day light.

"I told you I'm going to kill both the wife and the daughter of McAllister within a month. Did a month pass?" I asked him rhetorically, arching a sarcastic eyebrow at him. "No. It hasn't been a month, Russell. I still have twelve days to go."

"I don't want you to bring her to me so I can kill her, you dumbass. I just want to spook her a little. I'm tired of having no action done by your lack of skill!" He shouted at me, standing up from his fancy, spiney chair and knocking hard with his fists balled tight on his precious desk. Suddenly, a sickening smirk played on his grotesque, revolting face. "Or don't you have the balls to do that, as well?"

"What are you on about?" I asked him, my anger boiling to the top.

"I mean that a useless, pathetic, weak, fragile little girl like what's-her-face got you wrapped around her fingers. You don't dare to even give her a little hard time, do you?" Russell spoke in a galvanizing tone with this malicious grin plastered forever on his repulsive face.

"No one has me wrapped around their finger, Russell, and you know damn well that if I wanted to hurt someone, I would in a heart beat." I spat at him, seeing him eye to eye.

"I don't think you have the balls to do what I told you to. It's to much for you, princess." Russell kept opening his mouth, provoking me more and more.

"If I do this, would you stop nagging me like a shrew?" I salt at him venomously.

"What ever gets your panties out of your ass, princess." He raised his hands in mock surrender with that same vexatious, odious smirk.

"Fine." I said before taking the rifle with so much force and stomped out of the scum bag's office.

I went to my room and changed into my all black suit to look incognito and the next thing I know, I'm standing in front of Allison's house.

Go in, Jason, get McAllister's wife and leave. I'll make sure  to return her after only an hour. That should give Russell enough time to SPOOK her. I mean, I was the one who literally kidnapped McAllister and single handedly ruined his life by turning him in to Russell who, I'm sure, has him locked in some lab, trying to make him produce that serum he was working on to claim it as his own. What did I say? Scum of the Earth.