Chapter 2

Hey, there readers! =) This is the Second chapter. Please leave me a COMMENT telling me what you think about this chapter just so I know how I'm doing and improve anything and VOTE if you enjoyed reading the chapter and want to read more of the story. I promise that the story will be amazing. I leave you to read......=)

Cover on the side by micharoonx

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I chanted in my mind for the final school bell to ring and terminate this day already.

One second mor- it rang! Oh glory!

Everyone in class including our history teacher packed their stuff quickly in there bags and dashed out of the school doors. I'm happy to say that I was one of them as well but instead of running in the streets like a maniac like all the rest, I waited just in front of the school for someone. An angel, maybe.

He came out of the doors, rushing, I mean. Why was he in such a hurry? I mean, school is torture, I know, but he was rushing with a look of seriousness and firmness that hindered me from approaching him.
He got in this black SUV and it immediately roared to life and practically flew over the streets.

That looks like the same SUV that was waiting for Jason when he was over at my house...a week ago.

That's right. The only and last time I ever talked to him was the day I woke up from dreaming about him and then meeting him before school, in school, and at my house by surprise. Ever since that day I haven't really talked to him nor did he talk to me. Oh well.

I better get to my house.

✳✳✳✳✳✳

It was around two in the morning, pitch black outside when I heard a horrific sound of glass shattering downstairs. I quickly made a move of switching on my lamp that was on my bedside table but when I flicked the switch, the light didn't turn on. The light was out.

A sound of a body being thrown at the ground with a cacophonous thud came to my ears then my mom's scream filled the house.

"MOM?!" I screamed, my heart exploding out of my chest and nerves started running throughout my limbs and I went all shaky.

I jumped out of bed quickly and dashed outside my bedroom with my tennis racket in hand and made it downstairs to see a robust figure dressed all in black without a single flesh showing holding my mom, who was on sprawled on the ground with an apprehended expression and tear filled eyes, at gun point with the red laser pointer aiming at my mom's forehead.

"MOM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, dashing towards the threat, swinging the tennis racket back and just as I was about to swing at the black figure, it turned so that it's whole attention was on me and back slapped me with it's big, brawny hands, throwing me of balance and making me lunge to the floor.

The figure came to me and wrapped it's hand around my neck, pulling me up while suffocating the life out of me and kept pushing me back till my back slammed against the wall. He lifted me up against the wall by the neck and my legs where no longer touching the floor.

I could feel my breathing becoming heavier and scarce as the figure was cutting the air from flowing in my system. I kept scrapping at his hand to let go of my neck but it was to no use. It had a death grip on me. And that's exactly what I think he wants for me and for my mom; death.