Chapter 5

Hey! Here is the 5th chapter and I hope you enjoy it. Please, please, please comment because I love reading what you have to say about this story and it truly makes my day so please comment....and vote if you want. l really appreciate it!

Cover on the side by micharoonx

I immediately spotted Jason at his locker and a smile spread across my face on it's own.

I called his name loudly and ran towards him, jumping spontaneously on him and he wrapped his arms around me on instinct.

"So we are hugging now, huh?" Jason asked with bemusement as he set me back on the ground.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?"

"No, actually." He said giving me his notorious smirk.

"So what would you say if I told you to come with me home after school? We could finish the literature project." I offered a little self-conscious as we walked down the hall side by side, heading to gym class which we both have.

He turned his head to look at me and gave me a lazy smile. "Yeah, I'll come. Just wait for me in front of the school's entrance." He told me.

"Cool." I tried to sound nonchalant but tried is the key word here.

I actually want him to come to me house so bad. Remember my crush on him from before? Yeah, well, it kind of grew even more. I think, I don't know, I like him.

I can't believe I dared to say it.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

"Mom, I'm home." I called for my mom once me and Jason were standing inside my house. "I brought home a friend."

My mom immediately came running down the stairs once she herd the word friend.

It's been a while since I brought home a friend for her to meet. Ever since the whole my-dad-being-gone thing I haven't been close to anyone, then came Jason.

"Oh, joy. Thank you, God." Mom squealed in gratitude as she she was climbing down the last step.

"Mom, this is Jason. You remember him, right?" I introduced him even though they met before.

"Yeah. Oh, nice to see you again, Jason." Mom greeted him, squeezing his cheeks. "You are so handsome. Girls must love you." My mom kept coeing at him and he just stood there awkwardly.

"Okay, mom. You can let him go any time of the week now. We have a project that we need to finish."

"Project, huh?" Mom teased and I felt it getting hot.

"Why are moms so alike?" I muttered to Jason, remembering when I went over at his house and his mom said exactly that.

"I'm just glad my daughter found herself a guy."

"Mom, he's only my friend. Oh my god." I said embarrassed, to say the least, covering my face with my hands.

"I'll call you when dinner is ready, then." Mom informed us and began heading towards the kitchen. "Jason, make yourself right at home, okay, honey?"

"Thank you, Mrs. McAllister." Jason politely told thanked her a d I just wanted to burst out in laughter from the way he looks right now.

"Emily. My name is Emily."

"Oh, come on." I took a hold of Jason's arm and we dashed upstairs to my room.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳