Prologue

Hi Guys! I would just like to say that this is my first story so don't be too harsh on me. I hope you enjoy.

Little details:

Romeo and Wendy are 16 in this story.

Juvia doesn't speaks in third person, just to make it easier for me.

Romeo is the one affected by Mating season and not Wendy.

Even though Orga and Chelia are slayers, they are not going to be in this story.

Disclamer: I do not own Fairy Tail.

____________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's Pov

It was a odd day for Fairy Tail. At least, more than usual. All the slayers were acting weird. Gray was stalking Juvia and not the other way around, Gajeel was reading a book to Levy, Laxus was helping Mira at the bar, Romeo kept buying Wendy gifts, Natsu was following Lucy everywhere she went and for some odd reason, Cobra was here looking for Kinana.

Then, Master Makarov came out of his office.

"Can I have Lucy, Juvia, Levy, Mirajane, Wendy and Kinana come to my office please?" asked Master Makarov.

"What? Why would Master need to talk to me?"

"I hope I didn't cause any trouble."

"I hope he means to talk to us about what's going on with the Slayers lately."

When they got there, they were suprised to find Master Mavis in there.

"I think all of you know why we called you in here." said Master Mavis.

"Is this about how the Slayers are acting lately?" asked Levy.

"It is," said Master Makarov, " and I think it would fair for you girls to be the first to know what is happening."

"Why?" asked Wendy.

"Because it's Mating Season," said Master Mavis, "and you're their mates."

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, this is the prologue. What did you guys think? I know it's short but I didn't want to give to much details since it's just the prologue. I would really appreciate some feedback to do better in the future.

See you guys soon.

Love you all,

BabyShipper.