Hold me

Ok it was a great shag..Will had truly outdone himself this time. All the shags had been good but this one was slower, more passionately more loving. She was still breathing heavier almost ten minutes later. Will had brought her a cloth before deciding to quickly shower leaving Lindsay alone in her thoughts. She really did love him and that shag proved it even more. However something wasn't complete. She could tell he was putting everything into them working out, she could feel it when he kissed her. Yet it didn't feel quite right. It felt off. She felt fake.
"You ok? Seem a bit dazed..was I that good?" Will had a white towel wrapped around his waist and his bag of toiletries in hand. She rolled her eyes at the thought, of course you did well. Haven't even cleaned myself yet I can barely move. He put his bag down walking to his dresser, God he looks perfect! Will dropped the towel and slid on some boxers. Noticing the towel still by her feet he moved over laying over her cleaning her off. Kissing her forehead, "you look stunning, love" He kissed her lips completely in love with the moment and the girl. Lindsay smiled pulling him down into her, rolling herself on top of him. Relishing in the love radiating between the couple she kissed him again.
"I miss you" she whispered pushing her head in his neck.
" I know I miss you too, just a few more weeks and we can be back here again" Her heart broke, more nights alone thinking about the fact there relationship isn't perfect.
"Yeah" she sat up, pulling her wobbly legs up to search for her clothes.
"Where are you going? Alarm hasn't went off yet" Will said quizzically sitting up himself, hurt she wanted to leave.
"It'll go off in a few minutes, no point in relaxing much. I'll just fall asleep" He shook his head telling her to spend the last few minutes together.
"I'm just going to go, I'll see you in three weeks"
"Love don't go come on stay for just a little longer" Lindsay shook her head sliding on her jeans.
"I'll see you soon" she said after slipping on the final piece of clothing, taking her bag from his desk chair walking to his bedroom door. He popped up grabbing her arm.
"Why do you want to leave? Did I say something? I'm sorry I showered right after I didn't think you'd mind. Next time you can co-"
" Everything's fine I'm not mad at you, glad you showered you were starting to smell. I just have some stuff to do for work, I'll call you every night" He giggled at her joke but still looked at her, confusion in eyes.
"Stay, I can't see you for so long, were meant to spend it together, whole point of dating, love"
"Yeah" she leans forward and kissed him again.  "I'll see you soon, we can talk tomorrow after work"
"Why do you want to leave? Tell me really" Lindsay sighed and turned to him. Heart dropped when she saw his face, it looked pained full of confusion and hurt. Why does the women I love want to leave?  She sat at the end of the bed, putting her bag at her feet.
"I've just missed you, I feel like we're drifting apart.." she trailed off. She looked up his eyes full of sadness, whole body dropped. He sat beside her looking at his hands. This really wasn't what she wanted to happen tonight.
"When" He whispered a few years leaving his eyes. She looked over at him, heart clenched. "When did you fall out of love with me?" She shook her head. Placing her hands around his jaw.
"I love you with every ounce of my body" she pulled him closer into her. "I just can't help but miss you, I feel like I'm not strong enough being without you, and it hurts like a bitch. So I thought the only way for the pain to stop was for us to split. I don't know if that's true but I just don't know" He put his head on her shoulder.
"Maybe you're right" he murmured. Her heart stayed swaying at the bottom of her stomach.
"You always say you want to tell Josh, but when I bring it up you don't want to anymore. Maybe we aren't meant to be" His heart on the ground feeling like his own words were piercing large gaps in it.
"Maybe" she leaned her head on his and sighed. This wasn't how she thought it was going to go. Definitely not how she wanted it to end.
"Just a break, see what some time apart does" she looked over at his eyes, tears streaming out of them both, hearts completely broken, neither wanting it to end but neither knowing how to fix it.
"Just a break" he pulled her into a long kiss, salty tears resting on there lips. Both pushing all the energy and love into what was seeming to be the last kiss, at least for a bit. They pulled apart foreheads resting together. Hearts pounding hands still on the other. Still Marimba played.