Josh has a cousin

2 months ago...
The club was absolutely buzzed, Will laughed to Stephen about some random thing Josh had said. He was smashed, Gee had her arm around his waist steadying him.
"Joshua!" A tall brunette said wrapping her arm around his neck "God I haven't seen you since the last family games" Will and Stephen looked at each. Who was she? Gee looked happy so obviously she knew it wasn't an issue.
"Will, Stevie this is my cousin Lindsay" She looked at the two boys. She was stunning. Tan skin, long hair and curves that could kill. She quickly hugged Stephen, before she hugged Will. He could feel her pressed against him and it was slowly getting to him.
"Drinks?" She questioned

2 Months later

"No way" Lindsay had her one leg over Will's thigh, arm fiddling with the hair at the bottom of his neck. She laughed at the idea of Stephen falling over an acorn.
"I'm being serious I have it on tape!" Will laughed his arms around her, head to head. The dreaded alarm began to ring. It meant Gee was on her way home with a likely partner in tow. The couple had always wanted to tell Josh and Gee about them being together. But it was so early in there relationship, what if things went wrong? It would have been much easier if they didn't get involved. As much as they loved Gee and Josh, they were so happy in there relationship, they had been pushing everyone. And it would be more extreme if there was a couple.
"I guess I should go" She passionately kissed him. Leaning away kissing the side of his mouth, she definitely didn't want to leave this position. He kissed her letting her stand.
"I'll see you tomorrow, right" He hugged her from behind, burying his head into her shoulder. A soft kiss being placed.
"As long as Gee and Aimee go out we have quite a few hours to mess about" she winked pulling away, leaving a peck on his red lips. She took her coat of the rack, grabbing his hips wanting the one final kiss. He cupped her face pushing every ounce of love into it.
"Goodbye, love"
"Goodbye, Lenney"

4 months later
Yet another night where Marimba became the sound of pain. Will groaned this time, he had been saying to just tell Josh for the last 2 months. They had said I loved you a month ago, things were going perfectly. He had fallen harder then he ever had, even more then his 3 year relationship.
"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah" she said standing at the base of the bed. Leaning again to kiss him.
"Of course" She quickly fixed her hair in the mirror Will had hung up a few months ago when he cleared a drawer. He quickly pressed a kiss to the base of her neck. She turned around wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into a slower more passionate loving embrace. With both parties working getting time to be together around the groups schedule was near impossible. The next day would be the last for almost 3 weeks, her weekends full with work and her family. The only time she had free Gee and Josh would be around.
" I love you" He whispered
" I love you more" She took her bag and his hand walking to the entry way. She took her coat putting it on not wanting to leave in the first place.
"12:30, don't be late" he smiled whispering a never and kissing her a final time.

Lindsay arrived home her room mate Aimee sat at the counter, her fingers moving quickly over her laptop keys.
"How's Will?" She questioned. She had only found out a month ago Lindsay to excited to not tell her about the I love you's.
"Good I see him tomorrow, then not again for almost a month" Her frown eminent.
"If you told Josh and Gee you could be together  like everyday you realize that right?" Aimee had been hurt not knowing about the relationship, the two had been inseparable for years. How couldn't she have told her? Now she had grown to love Will and was happy to see the two of them all in love. She had been with someone for years, she wanted nothing less then that for her best friend.
"It's complicated, I want to tell them but what if things go wrong? Both are stuck in the middle"
"And what if things go right? Are you going to tell them you're together on your wedding night?" Aimee had always been a big of a smartass, it's what made her and Lindsay work.  Lindsay was powerful but at times way to empathetic, Aimee was more shy but didn't take bullshit.
"I don't know Aimee, I don't know anything!" Lindsay pulled her bag over her shoulder and walked to the office. Aimee could tell she was stuck in her own head. She listened to her words agreeing they were to harsh for her friend, especially over this. She took a beer from the fridge and walked to the office. She was sat in the chair looking out the large window. Her Newfoundland laying against her leg.
"I'm sorry I know it's hard, I just know how amazing it is to be able to say 'hey look at my boyfriend isn't he the greatest!' I just want what me and Evan have for you guys" Lindsay turned back tears in her eyes. Fuck didn't think she was that harsh.
"I'm not in love with him anymore"