Chapter Three: Noise

It's been a three days since I saw my Mother at Ferndale's Mental Asylum. I'm planning on going back there soon to see my Mother again, she wasn't what I expected her to be, and she seems to be quite stable, so I'm thinking about going in to see her sometime soon this week. I mean it's been eleven years, and I have missed her, and from her reaction the other day when I walked in, she clearly missed me too. Why wouldn't she? She was screaming when she was dragged away from the car by Dad and the man in the uniform. . . she was screaming out that she'll miss me. I've missed her a hell of lot too. Living without a Mother has been hard, I had to get the whole 'period' conversation from Dad, that was the most weirdest thing I've experienced in my whole life. It's just awful.

I walk into the living room of my apartment. I've been living in this apartment building for two weeks now, I decided on renting out the family home to get some extra money and stuff once Dad died, well I didn't decided it. It was on my Dad's will, he wanted to do it so I can get some extra money. He didn't put anything on the will about my brother because my Dad knows that Andy won't leave the life he's started in Italy for even a day or two, but my Dad's closer to me, so he decided to only put me down on his will. He would have put my Mother down too, if she wasn't locked up in a Mental Asylum.

The apartment is one apartment out of twenty. Theres a huge building that looks like a massive mansion, but it's just a fancy looking apartment building. Not a lot of people live here though since the rent for the apartments aren't exactly cheap but I came here due to my Dads will, he had already bought an apartment in this apartment block. He bought it for his work since its closer to the city, well like around two hours away but who's counting? I know that maybe only around five people actually live in this block. The awesome thing about this apartment already being bought is that, I was able to furnish and paint it to my desire. I furnished the whole area, painted it. Being an interior decorator has its privileges to nice furniture for a cheaper price, and discounted paint, that's good quality.

I sit down on the long, white leather couch, and sprawl my body across it. I get cosy and stretch my arm out to grab the remote off the coffee table. I press the big red 'ON' button, turning on the plasma. I was raised watching the News as a child, my Dad said that watching it was important. I flick the channel 7 on, just in time for the News. I drop the remote by my side, and focus my eyes on the woman in a black blazer sitting in front of me on the television. Have you noticed that most of News woman's voices sound the same? It's creepy.

'Hello, I'm Jane Hil. Reporting live.' Jane said, shuffling her papers on her table that everyone knows has nothing on it. I think they use the paper to make it look as if there reading off of it, but I'm sure everyone knows that there is a television behind the camera with words scrolling down the screen of what the reporter needs to say.

Jane goes on about weather reports, teenage parties that have gotten out of hand. The News is pretty boring, I just watch it to find out what's going on, for all I know a murder could have happened near my house, and if I didn't watch the News, I may never had known. I flick the channel onto the DVD player. Might swell enjoy as nice film, 21 Jump Street doesn't sound too bad at this moment. Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are hilarious, I love them too bits. Also, Channing Tatum isn’t quite too bad. Quite too bad. Channing Tatum is hot, lets face it. Every girl is crazy about him, and I try not to be one of those girls. But people who say he isn't hot are crazy.

I take the DVD off of the coffee table and crawl off the couch. I stand up onto my feet and begin wiping the imaginary dust off of my pajama pants as I walk over to the DVD player. I insert the disk into it, and run back over to the couch. This movie is one of my all time favorites, as well as Project X, and Superbad. Those movies are like those teen romances that girls watch except they are more on the boy side, the people that made Superbad, Project X and 21 Jump Street made them for a particular type of audience, mostly men/dirty minded people. I'm not saying that I'm dirty minded or anything but I like these movies because they make me laugh, and are seriously hilarious. I like funny movies, because laughter is best medicine.