Drunk

"Thanks Ian, how much did he drink?" I ask as I hold Shawn's hands preventing him from falling.

"Um, I don't know. Obviously a lot" Ian says and points to Shawn, he was currently drooling everywhere like a dog.

"Shawn, maybe keep the spit in your mouth?" I suggest and we walk to the car.

He makes a grunting noise and steps wobbly into the car.

I quickly rush into the drivers seat and start the car.

The ride was quite, but Shawn finally said something.

"Look, y/n" I turn my head slightly but made sure my eyes were on the rode.

"What?" I say.

He pulls out a bottle of ketchup and squirts it all in his mouth.

"Hmmm, yummy"

"Shawn! Are you kidding me? I just cleaned my car and-"

He throws up.

"Maannn"

"I'm so sorry y/n" Shawn sobs, I clench my jaw and try hard not to shove all his throw up back down his throat.

He then starts laughing.

"Now what is it?"

"I was just thinking of a dream" he says.

"I love you so much I'm gonna prove it to you. Look at this pizza, I love you so much I'm gonna throw this pizza out the window" He says.

"Shawn, where are you getting all this food from?" I crinkle my nose from the awful smell.

"Hehehe it's a secret" he giggles.

I give him a glare and his smirk drops.

"Y/n I think something is wrong" Shawn says monotoned.

"What? What is it? Shawn are you ok?"

"Y/n....im hard."