Day 23. An Arguement

A/N: I might actually do this all over again someday and write about an argument that I've actaully witness in real life. Not some made up fantasy where it's a happy ending :p sure, maybe some other day. Alrighty, it's almost 11:30, so 'night.

"I don't want to get married yet!" He argued with his girlfriend.

 "But you love me right?" She yelled as tears slide down the side of her face. She loves him so much and wanted to get married but he just refused. 

"I do love you! Just—" He stopped and pulled her into a tight embrace, one that didn't feel real, one that felt stiff and tense.

"Just that you don't love me enough?" She whispered as his shirt stained of tears. Then, she tore away from him and raced out of the house which they shared. 

As she ran out the door, crying and all, the door slammed loudly and thunder rumbled loudly above. The rain came down harshly and drenched her shirt in a matter of minutes. She ran down the street, across the seven eleven and turned a sharp right, into the park. When she raced into the park, to find some serenity, she accidentally slipped and twisted her ankle.

"Crap..." She cursed as she sat in pain in the muddy grass. At this point, no one would come for her, nor would anyone see her.

Then, the thunder roared again followed quickly with a flash of lighting. The storm was close. She tried getting up, but then ended up slipping again and falling to her knees.

Her ankles were now throbbing with pain and her clenched her jaws to relieve of the pain until she heard someone shouting her name.

"Oh my god," he came over and inspected her leg. She took the sleeve of her shirt and wiped it across her face although the rain covered up the crying. "What happened?"

"I slipped," I muttered as he tucked his arms under my knees, placed my head on his arm and carried me as he walked. "And twisted my ankle."

"Don't ever run off on me okay?" He demanded and leaned his face closer to her's and their temples touched as the rain still poured down. She fluttered her eyes shut as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you, I always will."

"I love you too..." She whispered, a little tired, a little in pain. He laughed a little and they hurried back into their house.