Day 19. Pirate-Ninja-Zombie Wars

A/N: OKAY I WAS SOOOOO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS ONE. BUT IT'S GONNA BE CHEESY IN THE BEGINNING AND LIKE IT'S GONNA BE LIKE REPORTER STYLE! YEAH!

* * *

This beach was once bare, now it's a bloody battlefield. What for, you might ask. For an all out, pirate, ninja, zombie war! And I'll be reporting this live as the war rages on!

The ones to declare this war was definitely the smartest; the ninjas. They think they are all that and will most win with their agility and intelligence. We'll see how this goes down.

The pirates have landed upon land and enlighten this beach with blazing fire. The ninjas are fleeing from their hideouts and exposing themselves as shuriken and sword sparks flew everywhere across this field. 

And finally, as the slowest group, arrives the zombies and they are already trying to eat everyone! Now the sandy, beautiful beach is drenched in red pools of blood and covered in guts and body parts. What an epic and gross sight to see.

Oh wow! Look at that! The pirates and ninjas have created a temorary alliance together against the zombies! This seems like it will be a death match since, obviously, you cannot kill what's already dead right? So now, there are head... Flying everywhere? Oh my! I better watch out. 

The ninja have climbed up and onto trees as they stelthly tried to attack the zombies. The pirates, on the other hand, have resorted to more fire! Well you know what, this is about to get interesting because it's going to rain soon!

Well, it's pouring cats and dogs now but the excitement has not ended. The zombie numbers have decreased and now it's time for the ninjas and pirates to battle it out! 

The ninjas have been jumping everywhere and using hand to hand combat whereas the pirates are attacking blindly but with no mercy! The weapons clash as the warriors cry in pain! 

Looks like this war is about to end soon! With none other than...