🗏︎

s̵̛̳̺̬ē̷̤̪ě̵̟̗ͅ,̵͎͂̓ ̵̹̬̄͆̒t̵̪͇͛̀͜͝h̷̖͛̔̀e̸̳̫̎͠ ̷̛͎̬͆͘b̴̥́̀a̵̲͌̀̌d̶̺̫̔̊ ̷̥͍̐̏t̵͔̥͗̎͜ḩ̵̐i̴̮̓̓n̴͉̼̜̏̈́̓g̷̣̞͑͛ ̷̖̥͉̓̍̋ǐ̵̞s̷̙̦̈́̏͝,̵̥̼͕̄̌ ̶̯̾̿̈t̶̟̭͔͐̐ȟ̸͔̭̔e̶̛͉ ̵̖̓̔a̸̧͇̘͊ű̵̺̞̲͑t̶̬͆h̵̩̖͂̾ồ̴̳̹ř̸̮̅͒ ̵̤̩̉́͝i̴͈̣͊s̴͉̊ ̵̟̏́h̵̻̮̙́͝ẹ̸̢̇l̴̫̕ĺ̵̨a̷͖͆̉̎ ̵̔̈́ͅg̷̖̥͉̈̽̉r̴̬̪̾o̴̯͉̎̽ư̶̪͆̈n̸̥̞̈d̶̡̟́̃͛ḛ̶͍̼̏̉̈́d̸̛͓͒ ̶̬̪͉̍s̸͓̘̣̃ö̴͖́̂̏ ̴̢͔̊̐̒ì̵̲͎̖̚ ̵̨̛̣̞̂h̴̭͊͗̂a̸̢̛̬̣̒d̵͙͙͐̏ ̴̹̐̍̓ͅn̵̼̱̓̃̈ő̶̧̩̘̌̅ ̷̪́t̴͉͉́͠i̷̙̪͎͋͌̕m̵̢̋͆͆è̶̟̞̍ ̸̱̝̽͋͌t̴͈̼̿͝ò̸͍͆ ̵̘̹̙͠w̶͖̬̙̆̈́r̶̜͇̝̾i̴͇̾̇̀t̵̲͐̕e̴̡̍̀̒ͅ

----

C̵̨̧̛̻̠̤̱̭͎̭̑̓̽̒̔͂̈͗̒̃̆̒̋͜ͅh̸̢̼͙̬̻̮͓͙̹̭̣͚̻̬͓̓̈́͐̃́̇̍͒̀̄͑͝͝a̵̟͌̂͌͗́͆̍̇̊͂̄͘̕͘p̵̗̺̘͍͈̥̬̳̲̣͓̫͎͋͛͒̓̑̊̈́̀͐̾̏͝ͅt̴̢͕͇͓̾ḛ̷̻͓͈͍̮̮̦͈͂̄̎̍̉̔̉̐͜r̷͍̎͒̚͝ ̵̢̫̘̫̥̻̘͎̖̳̯̪͌̈́̎͐̍̿̇́̚̚̚̕3̵̢̣̦̼̗͕̿̓̾̅̒̚͘͝

The purplette stared at you from the opening of the closet, and you stared back. It was silent for a moment, until the president of the club spoke up.

"Ah, Yuri!" Monika seemed surprised, "You're always here early, so it's surprising to see you this late~" She placed a hand on her cheek and gave the pale girl in the doorway a smile. Yuri's eyes shifted away from yours and flinched back at the sudden comment of her being late.

She nervously looked to the side opposite from you and smiled awkwardly, "W-Well, I had to stay after a bit.." She paused, "..I had to talk to the teacher about math homework." She nervously fiddled with a clump of purple hair. Monika hummed, looking at her through slightly squinted emerald eyes, before she smiled and turned on her heel.

"Alright, that makes sense~" She looked over her shoulder at you two, "[Name], are you joining the club? If so, you should see what we do." The brunette started at you for a second longer than needed, before actually walking out the closet doorway.

Recovering from your daze at that note, you looked at Natsuki beside you, who was sitting on the ground now next to her manga collection, picking up the books that had fallen out of the casing. 

"You wanted to show me the club, right?" Natsuki looked at you over her shoulder and smiled. " Yeah, Of course! That's why I dragged you here, "She puffed out her cheeks ", Idiot!"

You laughed and reached out a hand to her direction.

..She only huffed and turned away, instead picking up her manga collection and walking out the door.

Typical Natsuki.

You followed after the female, well, not before noticing that Yuri had disappeared from the doorway and was now sitting at a desk reading a book with a focused expression.

The first person who noticed you walk out of the closet was Sayori, who looked at you with those bright blue eyes of hers and gave you an even brighter smile. "Ah, we still never properly met! Your [Name] right? I'm Sayori!" She stuck a hand out, and in reply you placed yours in hers and gently shook it.

"Its a pleasure, I plan to join the club so I guess we'll be seeing each other often. " You smiled and pulled back your hand. Sayori pouted and looked off to the slide while poking her two fingers together, "Man, Natsuki's so lucky~" She whined.