📂︎

Tapping your fingers on the wooden desk you sat at, impatiently waiting for lunch break, eyes looking at that one weird spot on that bald guys head. You obviously weren't paying attention in the slightest. 

Sighing through your nose, you rested your chin on the heel of your hand, looking on wards at the notes that were explaining the latest equation that you knew had nothing to do with your adult career, unless you were some sort of builder who needed to find how many inches you needed to cut off per plank-- but you weren't that type of person. Really, you weren't.

God, would the damn bell just ring?

Bored out of your mind, you forced your eyes to look off the that weird spot from earlier and look around the room at all the normal looking-

Wait, normal?

Although, most people in the classroom had the normal hues of dark browns, caramels, blondes, there was one odd ball, sitting in that back desk just one away from the infamous window seat. Purple hair, fairly long, maybe about to her thighs-- you couldn't tell, really, she was sitting down-- her legs were long too, and her eyes were a bit narrow, but had the friendly color of a grayish purple.

And suddenly, those grayish purple eyes were staring back at you.

Instantly, you realized she had caught you staring and your face probably had the similar look to a strawberry.

Okay she was kinda pretty.

That was an understatement, she was really pretty.

Very hesitantly, you look a glance back in her direction and noticed she was still looking at you with that pretty face of hers.

Oh gosh.

Your gaze shot back to the text book in front of you, feeling sweat roll down your forehead and down the bridge of your nose (maybe that was a hyperbole, you thought) and your eyes locked onto an equation you had no idea how to solve.

Yeah okay, x=2x+5c and c=2-561+5.6. So you solve for c first, right? Yeah, probably, easy peasy. Next one, p=... p? Like purple? That girl had purpl-

Your pencil snapped and suddenly you felt even more eyes on you.

"Miss [Name] [Last Name], are you alright?" The teacher had asked, his eyes were laced with annoyance.

Taking in a breath of air, you nodded. "Yeah, I was just thinking.. I guess.." You laughed nervously, looking down at the floor at yet another weird spot. A few classmates had giggled at your sudden outburst and some had ignored it and continued to write down notes.

The teacher gave a curt nod before looking back to the chalk board.

Dammit [Name], you're an idiot.

●︎◆︎■︎♍︎♒︎

Lunch had quickly popped up later.

Head on your desk, you looked at your shoes and clamped your hands around a clump of your uniform skirt and focused on another dot on the ground.

God, how many weird lumps and bumps were on this planet?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a tap on your desk. You knew full well who it was, and you reluctantly lifted your head up to face said person.

Bright pink bubble gum hair with small pigtails on the sides of her head tied up with red ribbon, but she had most of her short hair down. Natsuki's pink eyes looked at you with her normal feisty look.